Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoEmu[Drop]

Discussion on CoEmu[Drop] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoEmu[Drop]

This is confusing.... I know how to make sertain maps drop sertain items.. so many times..but how can I make a sertain monster on a sertain map.. if killed give cps?
Old 09/10/2009, 19:52   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supertao View Post
This is confusing.... I know how to make sertain maps drop sertain items.. so many times..but how can I make a sertain monster on a sertain map.. if killed give cps?
It depends. You want make drop cps like other items, or automatically add it to your bag.

Opt 1. Make an item thats give you cps (like CPcard),and simply make drop of it.

Opt 2.
Code:
                if (ID == MonsterID && Map == MapID)
                {
                    Nano.ClientPool[Killer].Client.CPs += CPsToAdd;
                    Nano.ClientPool[Killer].Send(ConquerPacket.Status(Nano.ClientPool[Killer], 2, Nano.ClientPool[Killer].Client.CPs, Struct.StatusTypes.InvCPoints));
                }
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 21:11   #3

Anyone know how to make a Sertain mob on a sertain map spawn every 10 minutes? But not to respawn over and over... I want it so if it dies.. 10 minutes go by it respawns... but If i doesn't die.. I dont want it to spawn 2 of them.. lol
Old 09/10/2009, 21:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1supertao View Post
Anyone know how to make a Sertain mob on a sertain map spawn every 10 minutes? But not to respawn over and over... I want it so if it dies.. 10 minutes go by it respawns... but If i doesn't die.. I dont want it to spawn 2 of them.. lol
Did you even try making it for like 5 times already?
Old 09/10/2009, 21:55   #5

Already attempted it.. I did the Database time... in spawn... but that didn't work... and try'd in spawn monster... setting the ID.. and having a code to make it NOT spawn the ID.. unless its the timer spawning.. but that din work out well, Ill work on it a little bit more... but i dont think its gonna work.. IF it does work ill post it... but if its possible.. save some time... and release it =/ lol