Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SocketNetwork - SetKeys question

Discussion on SocketNetwork - SetKeys question within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SocketNetwork - SetKeys question

In Hybrids`s SocketNetwork DLL in the SetKeys void, the byte[] needs to be CS$0$0000 or it can be anything?

Thanks in advance
Old 09/07/2009, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
That's just **** that's spit out from the reflector most likely.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
What is the importance of the SetKeys method?
07/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Could someone please tell me, if it is used regularly or rarely, and what the situation is? Also, could someone please assist me in understanding this code, as it is difficult to follow: public unsafe void SetKeys(uint inKey1, uint inKey2) { byte CS$0$0000; uint dwKey1 = ((inKey1 + inKey2) ^ 0x4321) ^ inKey1; uint dwKey2 = dwKey1 * dwKey1; this.Key3 = new byte; this.Key4 = new byte;