Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

all these infractions/bans?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
all these infractions/bans?

really, it's ridiculous. i see people saying "****" all the time, but i get an infraction for saying "*****" once? reasons for infractions are becoming
so ridiculous, it's not even cool anymore.

Old 08/31/2009, 23:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,877
It was never cool to start with. Nor (in most cases) do you have a reason to use such slander anyways, though I shouldn't be the one telling you this because I use those words sometimes myself.

Old 08/31/2009, 23:51   #3

I find using words, as a mere bad habit i've obtained over the years. From my thoughts, I mean whoever the hell came up with the words, I mean is downright a stupid person, seeing that someone had to come up with them, and their meaning. so, really they (although being taken as offensive) have no bad meaning, except from what the creator's idiotic mind gave them.
Old 09/01/2009, 00:00   #4

I get allot infraction, I think about 10-11 now.

Old 09/01/2009, 00:05   #5

i have 1 on this account, but multiple on others, from mere "bad words".
Old 09/01/2009, 00:08   #6

Members cannot see other member's infraction points.
So someone using curse words probably got an infraction, you just don't know it.

Complains go in the complaint section.

#Closed

Closed Thread

« [Help]Fkey Glitch | Guard1 »