Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Revolution Conquer

Reply
 
Old 09/02/2009, 00:44   #46
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 913
Received Thanks: 481
the website isnt working well



_MaryJuana is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 00:53   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Received Thanks: 37
lmao moron i love the siggy


Arco:) is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 00:55   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchmiel View Post
the website isnt working well
What about the website isnt working well, more speciffic?
YoungCrooks is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 00:56   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,705
Received Thanks: 437
well it says i need to download a font pack because you use special fonts that most ppl dont have...


raidenx123 is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 01:01   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
well it says i need to download a font pack because you use special fonts that most ppl dont have...
Lmao, you're the first person of many to mention any problem of the sort. strange we only use Arial for font. i doubt you're missing arial
YoungCrooks is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 01:03   #51
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 913
Received Thanks: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCrooks View Post
What about the website isnt working well, more speciffic?
******...i dont like guys like you who are posting there **** and its not really done
_MaryJuana is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 01:06   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchmiel View Post
******...i dont like guys like you who are posting there **** and its not really done
Lol? =| you claim our site isn't working well and have yet to give a reason. now im urging to ask you what you've noticed that isnt done. I never claimed that the server was completed if you read the post you would notice a soon to come section. And if you're referring to the website i also never said it was finished. Though its completely acessible to anyone. Now if you're going to complain, please give me a reason for your complaint
YoungCrooks is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 01:08   #53
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 913
Received Thanks: 481
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCrooks View Post
Lol? =| you claim our site isn't working well and have yet to give a reason. now im urging to ask you what you've noticed that isnt done. I never claimed that the server was completed if you read the post you would notice a soon to come section. And if you're referring to the website i also never said it was finished. Though its completely acessible to anyone. Now if you're going to complain, please give me a reason for your complaint
lolz!
_MaryJuana is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 01:12   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterchmiel View Post
lolz!
o.o
YoungCrooks is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 02:30   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
LOL nice nice man
have ninja skils ?
marcos140595 is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 12:50   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcos140595 View Post
LOL nice nice man
have ninja skils ?
naw no ninjas:P Sorry
YoungCrooks is offline  
Old 09/02/2009, 12:53   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungCrooks View Post
naw no ninjas:P Sorry
Sounds like a very good project Keep going !
Hybris is offline  
Old 09/04/2009, 01:42   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 158
What did I miss? o.o
Moronicidiot is offline  
Old 09/04/2009, 06:15   #59
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,042
Received Thanks: 251
I couldnt take my eyes of your .gif, especially when i learned you have an autopatcher, thats so rare amongst servers.
© Haydz is offline  
Old 09/04/2009, 06:17   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
I couldnt take my eyes of your .gif, especially when i learned you have an autopatcher, thats so rare amongst servers.
Hehe Thanks! I got the autopatcher working for the server


Moronicidiot is offline  
Reply

Tags
conquer, private, revolution, server



« [REQUEST] in client 5065 | [Coemu]Dis City map.. »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Released Revive here hack and aimbot For Co Rev (Conquer Revolution)
12/26/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 41 Replies
As everyone knows this is BurninGKnighT (YEHHH) This is how the rev hack work 1.Delete ConquerRevolution and Copy this Conquer.exe in your folder MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service 2.Get blessing time 3.Use ReviveHere option to revive instantly without waiting 20 secs (NOTE:Dont do Revive or it will fuck up your client) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CP3IO112<-- the link again for Cracked Conquer.exe that lets u revive anywhere u want NOTE:For Jump...
God´s Revolution
06/10/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 63 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen, ich möchte hier gerne mal etwas loswerden. Songan/Ryuki oder wie er sich jetzt wieder neu umbenennen wird ist ein kleiner Schmarotzer das weiß jetzt denke ich jeder. Er hat es mal wieder geschafft hunderten von Leuten ordentlich das Geld aus der Tasche zu ziehen und wird jetzt natürlich wieder sagen das Er bzw; der Server gehackt wurde und die Datenbank darunter gelitten hat. Ich persönlich denke es ist so, dass er merkt es kommt kein Geld mehr von den Leuten auf dem...
Revolution Gaming Presents - Revolution Dekaron A7
05/26/2010 - Private Server - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Revolution Gaming is proud to present Revolution Dekaron http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3708/new1z.png Server Info: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4904/new2l.png By weekly Siege
Revolution
02/07/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Anyone have it ready for download?



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.