Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retiring From Conquer Online

Discussion on Retiring From Conquer Online within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Retiring From Conquer Online

Boy i didst know when this day will come XD Last night it was my 9 years of playing conquer online and when i am looking back i am shocked how i stick with this game so long! i mean you look out there so many badass games with super graphic and 3d but something kept me here.

Like the title said i am Retiring myself from Conquer because i think my time playing games are over, i must start taking my college classes more serous and get a temp job to help out my family.

I would like to say few words as a old co player.

TO people who are making private server.

when i first made my p server it was on trinity source and boy it failed, my second server also failed hard, my third server was just full of bugs, but my 4th server was okay ("Rise of kronus") programming parts was very bad because i didnt know how to program but i loved my ideas. So i you are new to co just get a source Recommended(redux) and study it, dont just open a server coz it will fail no matter how perfect the source is, to make a perfect server you must create your own ideas your own code.

---- Things which keep me busy------

Home

HTML AND CSS - i got my book, i study every day and most important thing is i comment everything.

College

c++ II
Java

Well again, thank you all for helping me understand how wonderful programming is.

I promise ones i get better at web dev i will make a custom one for you guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2014, 13:51   #2

Good luck in the future.
Old 03/06/2014, 14:32   #3

Good Luck
we gonna miss u.
Closed Thread