Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with port forwarding

Discussion on Help with port forwarding within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with port forwarding

Alright I know there are guides on this, but all the guides I've seen don't do the same things as Verizon FIOS. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a guide out there or could help me out. My msn is add me if you know how.
Old 08/28/2009, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you have Teamviewer, or you can download and install it, I'll give it a shot.
I've added you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Port forwarding
06/21/2010 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
Guten Tag mal wieder :) Ich suche jemanden der sich mit Port forwarding vom Levelone WBR-3407B router auskennt oder eine Anleitung hat wie dies genau funktioniert :) Mit freundlichen Grüßen Killekuh89 Edit: Router namen editiert und Bild angehängt
Need help port forwarding? I done everything right i believe.
02/01/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
NEED HELP! Hello. i have recently (Yesterday) Posted this post or one like this but it got removed (For being in the wrong place)... So what i am posting for : I have port forward and its been checked for completion three times, (and about 100 by me) And it is all set up right, it just doesn't seem to let me host a RuneScape Private Server (RSPS)..
[Question] Port Forwarding
12/16/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Being a bit silly but I have to ask, is it possible to forward a port so I could play Mabinogi at school? My school blocks Mabinogi at school by blocking the ports. I think. Since I use a laptop at school, could it be possible that I could forward a port and thereby allowing me to play Mabinogi? Can this be done with a program or what? Please don't shoot me down if I am wrong :3
[REQUEST] Help port forwarding
10/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello peepz well the time has come for the ultimate pvp server to come out, i need help port forwarding though, if anyone is willing to help me, please contact me via pm, Many thanks to who ever helps me :D
[Help] Port Forwarding/Getting Rid of Hamachi
08/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heya, so I'm currently trying to get rid of Hamachi for my server. So I went ahead and forwarded two ports (because I'm using a router): 9958 - For Conquer, and 3306- For MySQL I tested to see if the ports were open and they were. But when I try to log in, it detects the server, but gets stuck at loading account server. My log shows a successful hit of a login which is kinda odd. I'm not sure what else to do? I can only think I'm maybe missing a port? Any help would be greatly...