Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with private server clients.

Discussion on Problems with private server clients. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with private server clients.

So i am having trouble with making a private servers, and before anyone flames, no i am not an idiot.

So i have followed 4 different ways to make a private server, all of which dont work. I can get the server up and running no problem however the client is usealy the issue, when i followed the latest one:
. I can get the server running(rather easy) but when i go to start the client it says cannot find conquer.exe make sure loader.exe is in conquer folder. However there is a conquer application in the folder.

So i guess what im asking for is if anyone has a client that works with steals sever pack. Or if there is another source, i have mysource by yuki 1.25 and CoEmuv2. So i have 3 sources all working but no client that i downloaded with them works with them.

To help clear up things, im not using a firewall, i am using vista but UAC is off(most retarded thing ever made).

My msn is if anyone wishes to help me on there. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 08/28/2009, 00:02   #2

lol us 5017 source and use that conquer.exe that looks like a potlefe and the server data is CIDServer.dat not server.dat <<--NOTE bay be wrong with what the name of server dat is its been log time since i have used lotf lol.. but all you hafe to do is get a working .exe for the clint you are using all def patches need a def exe crack for it for coemu you need Conquer 5095.
lotf 5017. with those 2 clints you can play just about any source relaced to the internet lol excluding the ones that us Qonquer clint lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2009, 06:49   #3

So all your saying is i just need to get a working cid client? do you know where i can get one? because every one i download doesn't work.
Old 08/29/2009, 09:47   #4

or any client that will work with most sources. anyone have that works?
Old 09/01/2009, 23:49   #5

Ok i have fixed this issue on my own

#close
Old 09/02/2009, 00:06   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Closed
Closed Thread