Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] I have 2 coemu v2 source problems

Discussion on [Help] I have 2 coemu v2 source problems within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] I have 2 coemu v2 source problems

Hi elitepvpers

problem 1

I Tryed to get my commands to pms and gms but it fails all the time now normal players can use it 2 Can somone help me

problem 2

I have to much mob spawns when I log on the server and when i go to bi then i find like 1000 hawks how can i change that.

I hope that somone can help me Greets furax
Old 08/18/2009, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
case "command":
{
if (CSocket.Client.isGM || CSocket.Client.isPM)
{
// stuff goes here
}
break;
}
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoEmu v2 5095: Errors, help, problems... POST HERE
03/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 196 Replies
Ok, i have seen the new coemu v2 source. (very well coded, etc.) The problem is People keep spamming all the main posts (original release, guides, etc.) i hate when i cant find a simple solution for my simple problems SO. I want you people to make this the Official ERRORS and PROBLEMS thread for coemu source. So if you have any problems just post them here, and if there common problems ill make short guides to fix them and edit the first page. Known problems: *This CANNOTbe run on any...
problems with the CoEmu source...
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hey guys can someone help me out here. i have everything working (aka removed the line 30,31, and 34 errors), and i can log in with an account i made. my only problem (WHICH IS SERIOUSLY BAD) is that my character is invisible. all of the npc's besides the blue elephat guards are also invisible. is this problem related to the database i'm using or is it something related to making the first account's "character ID" = 11000? if you want screen shots or a video, i'm sure i can get one up to show...
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
CoEmu Problems I Have
09/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
after i create the charcter and when i go to login after i created that charcter it dont go to the gameserver heres a pic http://i34.tinypic.com/fm00wm.jpg