Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Dragon Soul offset : Warehouse

Discussion on [Help] Dragon Soul offset : Warehouse within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Dragon Soul offset : Warehouse

What is the offset of the dragon soul in the warehouse?

Anyone?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Soul crash Onyx Dragon sword +999999 and Onyx Dragon Set
03/30/2015 - Facebook - 39 Replies
Make sure your browser is NOT open. Load Fiddler2 Find the Auto Responder tab on the upper right side Check "Enable automatic responses" Check "Unmatched request passthrough" Extract the contents of the RAR file if you have not already done so. Drag the file from the RAR file into the white space under the auto responder settings. Start your web browser. Clear your cache- figure this one out, there's too many browsers for me to explain them all, if you cant figure this out, Google it!...
Dragon Soul
04/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello, Dragon Soul will be released in a few Weeks. I am looking for a few people who would like to start with me. What you have to be: -Speak German or English -Older than 14years(im 17) -Functionable Headset+Teamspeak __________________________________
Dragon Soul Fansite
04/21/2011 - Off Topic - 8 Replies
Hello, I am looking for moderators who want to help me to make a Dragon Soul Fansite/Forum. Dragon Soul is a new MMORPG what will start the Beta in a few weeks. Dragon Soul website: DragonSoul Fansite: will be created soon Yours F4ber
Dragon Soul
09/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Guys I Was Lookin For Dragon Sould Quest And It Items like real co for 5095 thanks for who could help me