Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP-CoEmu v2 Start Login/Game Servers

Discussion on HELP-CoEmu v2 Start Login/Game Servers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP-CoEmu v2 Start Login/Game Servers

I think I missed something some where or im just blind but I cant get the LoginServer and GameServer to run at the same time. I can get the LoginServer running but not the GameServer and visa versa. How do you get them to work toghter?

Thanks-Possible blind man :P
Old 08/16/2009, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
r u running them under C# ? if u do then don't,, run them directly under windows
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 07:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by worcester View Post
I think I missed something some where or im just blind but I cant get the LoginServer and GameServer to run at the same time. I can get the LoginServer running but not the GameServer and visa versa. How do you get them to work toghter?

Thanks-Possible blind man :P
Right click on solution in solution explorer >> properties>> select "multiple startup projects" then in both projects select start action.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2009, 21:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by samehvan View Post
r u running them under C# ? if u do then don't,, run them directly under windows
Everytime I click them it starts Windows Visual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisiol View Post
Right click on solution in solution explorer >> properties>> select "multiple startup projects" then in both projects select start action.
Thank you. I did some messing around and I figuerd it out.