Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conquer PServer(NEW)

Discussion on conquer PServer(NEW) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
conquer PServer(NEW)

is our website

This is a conquer online private server run on patch 5017. It is fairly new so give us some time to work out some minor bugs.It is non hamachi (for all you hamachi haters out there) It has ninjas even tho were are still implementing the skills. It has lvl 135 ring and blade new items. it is 90 % translated. 1st and 2rb are working but still working on the skills to be implemented with rbing. All mob spawns are working as of now (had to so some tweaking around). the exp rate is 99X and the prof rate 15X. Gold drop rates are still being worked on as well as item drop rates. The server is online 24/7 . the only time it will be offline is for server restart which takes all of 3 minuits

Me and my team are looking for 1 or 2 decent coders to help me with fixing some bugs. I could possibley pay some money through paypal when i start recieving more donations. Or just give you a GM or PM spot either/or if there are any coders out there that would like to give me a hand add me on msn at or just send me an email. Thanks

atleast check out the site.... =]

and looking for gm's that wont abuse there power.... must be responsible =]
Old 08/12/2009, 06:15   #2

Yuki's CoMy source I bet
Old 08/12/2009, 06:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
We have an amazing big huge massively red-texted announcement stating the rules about posting links to private servers.
Go read it.

#Closed
Old 08/12/2009, 06:17   #4

Im not flamming but your Donation Rewards is any kind of joke?
anyway offering spot for coders? decent coders as you describle ... gonna make they own server with all coded in about 1~2 months starting from 0%.

anyway your Donation Rewards is abit abussive. -_-

try to reformulate your reward system and put something with vip or around it.
Closed Thread