Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Met/DB NPC and maybe shop?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Met/DB NPC and maybe shop?

Hey guys, figured I'd work at a server while I get help with my own source lol. uhh using coemu the mets people...lack the ability to work? lol so uhh, anyone able to gimme a hand with this one? Would greatly appreciate it...I know the packets are in the packetprocessor(I know I checked xD) but the npcs dont work. so thanks to any responders in advanced[also I dont want it done for me...just a how to]. and setting up a custom shop in CoEmu alsoways gives me problems...(like not working for example) I cant change money values..or have the npc appear visually? so again, thanks to anyone willing to irrect my stupidity

Angel

Old 08/12/2009, 03:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
*bump*
wow, no repsonses?

« [HELP] 5095 | [ADV] PyroCo »