Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For anyone looking for a trusty hoster.

Old 08/11/2009, 15:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yes, but with a 10 month old baby in my hands its hard to explain my situation. Like I also messaged you. I do NOT know ANY coding, I am a COMPLETE NEWB with coding. I wanna be a helping hand in a good source, but I DO NOT WANT TO CODE IN ANY WAY, JUST HOST. I hate coding with a passion, and never could understand it. Ive tried every source out and cant set it up. So like I said, if you are unsure of me hosting for you, then by all means you have that right, do NOT just trust ANYONE to host for you, it can end up in missing out an entire source. Btw, as for the "debug" comment, I honestly have no **** clue what you mean, So please do not hate on a newb for this. I know alot of newbs make alot of mistakes, but I learn from mine, and have been ripped off more then 3x now, even with the hosting issue. I gave out a source, someone was suppose to code and set it up and host for me, and the ****** stole it all, so please BE SAFE, AND SECURE WITH YOUR SOURCE. Also, if anyone for any reason finds me untrusty, please contact the admins on this site, so have me banned/removed from this site. Also you can contact and have my Drakyn account banned/removed from there as well. Thanks, and I hope you all realize im not a scammer, just a stupid newbie!

Old 08/11/2009, 16:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher71501 View Post
Yes, but with a 10 month old baby in my hands its hard to explain my situation. Like I also messaged you. I do NOT know ANY coding, I am a COMPLETE NEWB with coding. I wanna be a helping hand in a good source, but I DO NOT WANT TO CODE IN ANY WAY, JUST HOST. I hate coding with a passion, and never could understand it. Ive tried every source out and cant set it up. So like I said, if you are unsure of me hosting for you, then by all means you have that right, do NOT just trust ANYONE to host for you, it can end up in missing out an entire source. Btw, as for the "debug" comment, I honestly have no **** clue what you mean, So please do not hate on a newb for this. I know alot of newbs make alot of mistakes, but I learn from mine, and have been ripped off more then 3x now, even with the hosting issue. I gave out a source, someone was suppose to code and set it up and host for me, and the ****** stole it all, so please BE SAFE, AND SECURE WITH YOUR SOURCE. Also, if anyone for any reason finds me untrusty, please contact the admins on this site, so have me banned/removed from this site. Also you can contact and have my Drakyn account banned/removed from there as well. Thanks, and I hope you all realize im not a scammer, just a stupid newbie!
more than that.

Old 08/11/2009, 16:05   #18

lol yeah, does sound that way, but I will find someone to let me host. I was working on creating a source with steals server pack, but its confusing as heck. If anyone can atleast show me a guide for idiots, not dummies, but idiots I will try to create it myself. Also the ports I need for the source would be nice, cause the other list I got did not work

Or someone can point me in the direction of the best source release out, that works on 5065 or higher, I would gladly "attempt" to create a new.
Old 08/11/2009, 16:21   #19

lol yeah, does sound that way, but I will find someone to let me host. I was working on creating a source with steals server pack, but its confusing as heck. If anyone can atleast show me a guide for idiots, not dummies, but idiots I will try to create it myself. Also the ports I need for the source would be nice, cause the other list I got did not work

Or someone can point me in the direction of the best source release out, that works on 5065 or higher, I would gladly "attempt" to create a new.

Old 08/11/2009, 16:29   #20

Is it possible to use a powersource source with a 5065 client? A friend of mine says he is using it, and wants to add nobility, but he dont know how to code it. Is this possible?
Old 08/11/2009, 18:18   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
If your source is in C#, you can aswell give the hoster your source than the debug folder, it takes what, 5 seconds to decompile and you pretty much have the source.
It's called obfuscating the code >_>
Old 08/12/2009, 00:19   #22

elite*gold: 20
Everyone who trusts him is stupid even the debugfolder contains THE FULL Sourcecode if u decompile
Old 08/12/2009, 01:56   #23

What do you mean by decompile it? Do you not know I am a newb? I dont know ****, ive read every guide and nothing helps, can u show a guide for dummies, that explains it all?
Old 08/12/2009, 01:58   #24

Show me on TV, and I will know how to set up a source on my comp. I tried COEmu but I sucked at it horribly, with a lot of broken links. I hope you can help, later!!

« [Information] About Pete1990 | How can i make day and night in Binary 5065 »