Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ADV] ReqiuemCo

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [ADV] ReqiuemCo

My Server Is Called ReqiuemCo. And I'm Working On Tq Binaries 5065 free for all 2 play

Link:

News In The Server: [Guilwar System][New Items][PkZone][Custom Npcs][Custom Mobs][Lvling Zone][Hell][Skills Rate Higher][Custom Drops][PkArena/Jail][New Map Ids][Emily Quest][Moonbox Seller Npc In Market][Poision Items BS/Blade etc..][Lab 1 2 3 4 cost 200 cps 2 enter][ 1st 2nd reborns][Nobility System][A LOT OF MORE JOIN US TODAY GUYS/GIRLS !

UR WELCOME !

Old 08/09/2009, 05:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Your site is not accessible, in addition, it would appear as though previous posters claim you have no linkback.

Should your site come back online, and if you have a working link back to elitepvpers, feel free to re-create this thread or send me a PM with this thread link and I'll gladly re-open it.

Closed Thread

« [ASK]When can have the horse funtions?? | [Request]EVERYTHING to make nobility work(LOTF) »