Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Monsters.database

Discussion on [Help]Monsters.database within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Help]Monsters.database

Ok... im trying to upload my database... but im getting a error with 'monsters' so i just took the monsters table out... and in database.cs its trying to load monsters.. so i can't start my GameServer with out monsters... and dont want to delete the voide for loadmonsters... can someone post a monster table here please... that works.. ty
Old 08/05/2009, 20:13   #2

Just go to where your console is and search for

DataBase.LoadMobs(); and infront of it put //
Old 08/05/2009, 20:46   #3

I already know that... i still want monsters lmao..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to run from monsters?
04/04/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
I can't seem to make my character run manually from monsters. I am trying to bot my weak thief in prt_fild07 for rockers and poporings but the mini-boss Vocal keeps killing me. I already typed "Vocal 0 0 0" in mon_control.txt but it still does not run away from Vocal. Did i input the wrong values for running away from Vocal? Is there a better place to bot my lvl 40 weak thief w/ 110 dodge?
1hp monsters
08/23/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
ok time's up. heheh. .deleted
Need Help With Monsters...
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I got TQ binaries v.5065 Mike's Source... I setup server everything works login and so on but there is no monsters...can any1 help me out, and there's no CPAdmin in market also....
Who know the ID Monsters?
04/08/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
I need List of Monsters and ID's Please Thx
Monsters
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Jedes Monster hat eine Stufe. Wählt ein Monster an und schaut euch dessen Namen an. Dieser taucht an zwei Stellen auf dem Bildschirm auf und beinhaltet auch den Level des Monsters. Grundsätzlich ist es immer ein guter Rat, nur Gegner von gleicher oder niedrigerer Stufe als man selbst anzugreifen. Wenn ihr Monster angreifen wollt, die zu euch eine viel höhere Stufe haben, so solltet ihr dazu besser eine Gruppe als Hilfestellung bilden. Wenn die Monsterstufe als ???? dargestellt wird, so...