Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Problem with CoMy by Yuki V1.0

Discussion on Small Problem with CoMy by Yuki V1.0 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Problem with CoMy by Yuki V1.0

alright heres my problem was wonderin if anyone had a fix just a simple problem really ive had it b4 with the normal co just cant remeber for the life of me how i fixed it well i hope for a reply soon
Old 08/05/2009, 13:35   #2

it's a problem with your client, not the server.
you need to get another client, or find a new data folder.
Old 08/05/2009, 13:36   #3

You forgot to point out the problem?
If the negative colours is the problem its more likely to be the client
Old 08/05/2009, 14:38   #4

Bug Resolution.Any of the client are deleted or Hve problem Search the Resloution Files
Old 08/05/2009, 20:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcerv View Post
Bug Resolution.Any of the client are deleted or Hve problem Search the Resloution Files
i dug around but i realized i dont even know were the file is

*and i have tryed multiple clients its somethin to do with after i patch it im gussing

* heres what happens with a dif data folder same thing just diff colour

*also when i jump the problem gos away sometimes but comes back soon as i land :/
Old 08/06/2009, 03:44   #6

i have also had this same problem on co, just had to redownload the client again, so really its something in the folders somewhere. and hey bro tell mom and dad hi for me lol
Old 08/06/2009, 03:47   #7

If you tried to edit the item then you messed with the lightness bar...its prob in c3\effect\blade if im looking at the right problem
Old 08/06/2009, 05:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
If you tried to edit the item then you messed with the lightness bar...its prob in c3\effect\blade if im looking at the right problem
hmm well i did a little work on it and my brother sujested i try changeing the ini file to another one so i took the ini file from the current normal co version what ever it is and it got rid of the blobs and all that but it screwed other things up so now i guss ill have to use process of elimination and figure out what file/files it changed that made the blobs go away x.x so really the problem remains kinda sorta just need to figure out which file needs to be switched :/

alright i figured it out thx for all of your help it was the gamesetup.ini dont know y it was the problem but w/e i dled another privet servers client and took its ini and put it in my clients ini after backing it up and did a lot of copy pasting and makeing copys of the last working files and takeing notes of which files changed in size and figured it out from there once agin thx for all of your help