Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] any Loader 5065 + linked msg sv

Discussion on [Request] any Loader 5065 + linked msg sv within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] any Loader 5065 + linked msg sv

sorry all .. but i can't find any loader v5065 ! .. i just want any loader no-viruses + it's linked msg sv ! .. thanks
Old 11/06/2013, 17:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should really listen to what people have to say and learn to search
And with an attitude like the last thread, your signature says it all.
Old 11/06/2013, 18:52   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Oh, I think I understand this thread now. You want a loader and a message server that links to it for you. Well, firstly, a message server isn't just linked to a launcher automatically... you have to configure it with your networking and database details. Secondly, any generic loader that launches the client with a hook will work - including the one I referred to in the instructions section of my download thread, stickied to the top of this section (as I stated before). Lastly, requesting a message server at all is a content violation. TQ Binaries are extremely illegal. Since posting or requesting stolen / pirated software is a violation of out board's bylaws, and since this thread is spam as a result of "I want to make a server but not listen to anything you have to say or read anything you refer me to", this thread will now be closed. Please, read our advice.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread