Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]CoEmuv2

Discussion on [Question]CoEmuv2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]CoEmuv2

I coded the MagicArtisan... everythng.. accept for how many mets it takes to upgrade the level... can anyone help me with setting it to take so many mets per level?
Old 08/01/2009, 08:25   #2

thats the part i was having trouble with to can someone help us?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2009, 01:06   #3

well, have you got the items to up each time? if it works just refer to the millinairelee for how to set the required dbs and how to take them away
Old 08/04/2009, 03:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
i made a simple one , not as Co2 of course but u can change the numbers as u want

add this at the MagicArtisan NPC case

Code:
byte MetsNeed = Calculation.MetsNeeded(ItemId, Plus);
then at anywhere at any class under Calculations folder add this (mine at NextLevelEquip.cs)

Code:
public static byte MetsNeeded(int ItemId,byte Plus)
        {
            byte MetsNeeded = 0;
            Struct.ItemData Item = Nano.Items[ItemId];
            if (Item.Level < 40) MetsNeeded = 2;
            else if (Item.Level < 60) MetsNeeded = 4;
            else if (Item.Level < 75) MetsNeeded = 5;
            else if (Item.Level < 85) MetsNeeded = 7;
            else if (Item.Level < 95) MetsNeeded = 9;
            else if (Item.Level < 100) MetsNeeded = 11;
            else if (Item.Level < 112) MetsNeeded = 18;
            else if (Item.Level >= 112) return 0;
            if (Item.Quality == 9) MetsNeeded += 4;
            else if (Item.Quality == 8) MetsNeeded += 2;
            else if (Item.Quality == 7) MetsNeeded += 1;
            if (Plus > 2) MetsNeeded += Plus;
            return MetsNeeded;
        }
of course u can add the them at the NPCs itself but that is a try to organize your work

Note that u suppose to know how to get the item ID and item plus which u will need at the first call line
byte MetsNeed = Calculation.MetsNeeded(ItemId, Plus)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2009, 04:48   #5

I've got this working u guys r really lucky with samehvan spending his time to help you out.. the rest wont contribute cuz they dont like to share their work and why would they beh anyway * Thanks to samehvan * i dont use it myself but without you they hadnt help xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2009, 05:24   #6

nice samehvan, a good and fast way to upgrade items, ppl should know that even tho u told that is not same as co2 i think its close enough, they only need to add earrings upgrade cuz is different from rest of the items.
And maybe at some point this ppl that are asking for help in coding will share their work,give back to the community, and pressing the thanks button if some1 helped them
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2009, 05:36   #7

elite*gold: 20
i have same system to ears and works fine , the only thing they will need beside that is +112 Items that would be WeaponMaster job ,and i think it wont be hard coz he always charge a single DB per each upgrade

Quote:
And maybe at some point this ppl that are asking for help in coding will share their work,give back to the community, and pressing the thanks button if some1 helped them
agreed and hope they will truly try to improve themselves ,sometimes when i think the asking person is smart enough and good learner i just give him tips/hints that would be more helpful for him coz he will work his mind to figure his way " taylor " is one of those guys ,he nvr asked for complete code he just asks for hints or small details ,hope all here walk on that line , i am still a learner myself

@imported_spitt_fire911
i think next time u should title ur thread with some words about ur question so if someone know anything about it will enter ,you know the word help/Question may not attract some ppl to enter ur thread