Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Reflect

Discussion on [Help] Reflect within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Reflect

Can anyone help me on how to make my reflect skill work cause mine doesnt work. Ill be thankful if you can help me. Thanks.
Old 07/30/2009, 15:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
3rd time i c that request from u , do you create the thread and never see it again or what ? u have been answered at one of your other threads have a look there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reflect
09/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Why is it that after 3rd rb reflect skill dissapears does someone knows how i can fix this in eliteEmu 5095 source..
[Help]Reflect
01/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
could someone help me code reflect please thanks in advance, coreymills
[Help] Reflect
07/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
I need some help on how to make my reflect work. Can someone help me. Thanks.
Need some help with reflect
09/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 38 Replies
Well, this is what i did so far : Added the ReflectOn = false; line where it belongs in the character.cs Reflect code : This is in the Database.cs - note: I`m not sure about the activation rates
Reflect?
04/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
I'm getting pretty close to my first rb with my fire tao. and I cant decide what i should rb into. I was thinking fire->warr->fire cause i get reflect and still have all the kick ass fire attacks, but I have heard that reflect is a random skill and it kinda goes off when it wants to. But, fire->fire->fire you get doge through it all and no one can hit you anyway. What do you guys think?