Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ADV]TempleCo

Discussion on [ADV]TempleCo within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADV]TempleCo

Welcome to TempleCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on alot of new stuff atm. I added alot of new stuff to my server.

It is a leveling server with friendly staff! We're running on a nicely coded 5017 source. Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! We are a Hamachi Server but that will end once we get more players!

Our server is fun because its easy but not too easy. You will have to work for your stuff lol. Its not like most servers where you get 135 in less than 10 minutes. It will take some work lol. We host contest for players and have a news page so people will be updated on contests, updates, etc.
We have events daily!

Drops: Hella good drops!
Exp Rates: 5x Seems low but its good!
ProfExpRates: 999x its easy to improve your weapon proficiency.

My server is running on a 5017(LOTF) source but its very custom coded, Its features are listed:

135 Blade
+130 Gears
Talismans for each class!
Soon DbZone!
A Pretty good working VIP System
VIP Shops
VIP Leveling areas
Working 1st and 2nd RB!
Dis City Quest!
Custom Quests!
Custom Mobs that drop great stuff! Even Supers!
Working Guild War!
Level +120 leveling area!
DB Drops
Level 135!
CPAdmin!
215 Cps per DB!
No Login Bugs!

We Even got +130 gears and more coming!!!

Forum Link:
Register Page: On the Website![/FONT]

GoldCup

New ShoppingMall

135 BackSword

135 Sword

New Talismans for each class!

135 Club

130 Coronet

135 Necky

134 Boots

131 Ring

135 Blade

Last But Not Least 130 Trojan Armor!!!!
For Males!

And for Females!
[b][/QUOTE]

Come and play we need more players and we want to become a dedicated server. P.S. I am not the owner. We just needz more playerz so he told me to copy/paste. lolz first post.

Old 07/29/2009, 04:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
#Request close there is 3 topics on this thing CLOSE KEEP STOP POSTING IT

Old 07/29/2009, 04:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
oh had no idea like i said before "We just needz more playerz so he told me to copy/paste. lolz first post."
Old 07/29/2009, 04:22   #4

elite*gold: 20
well not to be rude but its kinda geting old now just close this one

« NEW SERVER COMING SOOON ! | Dedicated or VPS »

Similar Threads
[TEAM]TempleCo
08/06/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
I am looking for a team for TempleCo Right now its just me Arcotemple what I'm looking for is: A Coder (I can code, just a helper would be nice) A Designer (Like somebody who can edit armors to look super diff) A Chatbox Mod (Somebody who can be on the chatbox at least 6 hours a day) A PH (Player Helper, someone who can be on the server at all times to help out players) I think that's it really. Unless somebody can think of something else I might need.
[ADV]TempleCo
08/06/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 55 Replies
Okay i know ive posted this twice before but now we have even more stuff added!!! Welcome to TempleCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on alot of new stuff atm. I added alot of new stuff to my server. It is a leveling server with friendly staff! We're running on a nicely coded 5017 source. Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! We are a Hamachi Server but that will end once we get...
[ADV]TempleCo
07/23/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 9 Replies
Hey its me ~Neber~ a player from ArcoTemple's new sever TempleCo :D. Well i am just here to tell you guyz that his sever is da best. But there is one problem :( we need MORE players lolz. I know its a Hamachi Sever but still its a Conquer Online Psever :). Well guess wat guyz why don't u try it out ur self and see how good it is :). BTW we got new gears and weapons so why not try TempleCo now :). NEW CLIENT!!!!!!!!!!! Download da new client to see da new gears templecoftw.tk This our...
[ADV]TempleCo
07/21/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
Since tanelipe closed my other thread and refuses to re poen it after i fixed the problem, i gotta post a new thread... Welcome to TempleCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on alot of new stuff atm. I added alot of new stuff to my server. It is a leveling server with friendly staff! We're running on a nicely coded 5017 source. Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! We are a Hamachi...
[ADV]TempleCo
07/18/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 22 Replies
We are back! TempleCo is back online! Welcome to TempleCo! I hope you will all enjoy my server. Its pretty good and we're working on alot of new stuff atm. I added alot of new stuff to my server. It is a leveling server with friendly staff! We're running on a nicely coded 5017 source. Right now we are looking for staff. Not just making anybody GM's/PM's. Have to get to know you a little bit! We are a Hamachi Server but that will end once we get more players! Our server is fun because its...