Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Public Source Development

Discussion on Public Source Development within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Public Source Development

Hey everyone,

I feel rather embarrassed making this, but I'm currently quite hard on money. I've been living below the poverty line for years now, but for the first time I'm running into financial difficulties where I cannot afford to pay my monthly debts. I've been trying to think of solutions where I could help the community (in a way that would also help with my situation).

Solution 1:
Please hire me. Hire me to program whatever you'd like. Any small amount will help significantly. Please look at for more information.

Solution 2:
If I start a donation jar on paypal, I'd really like to start earning a few dollars for my next soon-to-be-public source (or private source if you'd like to hire me out completely). If it's public, I would release an update for it every N amount of dollars donated. About the source, it's the best server source I've ever designed (so far). The socket system is the strongest I've ever made, the packet management system is very easy to develop with and build up from. The database uses NHibernate (correctly which almost no server does) with MySQL.

Finally, what sets this source apart from every other source available is that players can transfer from the map of one server to the map of a second game server without logging off or disconnecting - it's absolutely seamless. Example: Joe is playing on server A, and Bob is playing on server B. Let's say Joe wants to play an instanced map with Bob, all Joe has to do is select the server Bob is on, and he is teleported to Bob's server. Again, the source also has very strong socket systems and is a very strong and organized base. If made public, I can guarantee that it would be the best source publicly available (as of the time of this post).

Let me know what you think. I'm sorry that I had to post this, but I'm very desperate not to go into debt (because it would make obtaining college loans very difficult next year when I transfer if my credit is damaged). Thanks for your interest.

Kind Regards,
Spirited
Old 09/29/2013, 11:37   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
:| Nobody has contacted me at all about this, so I feel I should clarify. These aren't expenses that I created. It's difficult to explain, so I'm not going to go into details. My parents have dropped a very large debt on me (my last ties to their "unusual" household). The debt is $1320. If I don't pay these expenses soon, I won't be able to qualify for student loans next year, and I'll have to drop out of college to get a full time job. I don't want to do that, so I'm doing everything in my power to pay this debt. I live $19,459 below the poverty line, and although I feel ashamed for posting this, I seriously need help. Please commission me.

I'm sorry, this has become a request thread that belongs in the volunteer / paid work thread. It was not my intentions for this post to go in that direction. I'm a member as well, and threads like this aren't permitted, so I'll be closing this thread. Again, please contact me if there's anything I can do for you.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread