Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

v5017 conquer.exe fake trojan

Discussion on v5017 conquer.exe fake trojan within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
v5017 conquer.exe fake trojan

Well, I'm not sure, but perhaps there are anybody out there that has done some fixing on that. I'd love to know how to get rid of the fake trojan on it.

If you got any information to it, please let me know thx.
Old 09/25/2013, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Use patch 5018 instead. You'll have to implement Blowfish and the DH Key Exchange, but you won't get the false trojan flag from antivirus programs. You could also use 5002.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADVERTISEMENT] Conquer v5017 Server! ! !
10/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Archive - 15 Replies
SupremeCo Website:
Where can I download the original Conquer v5017 client?
08/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need a site or anywhere to download the original plain v5017 client so I can edit it. Please help me.
Trojan on new Conquer.exe
06/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
My version of AVG picks up a PSW.Generic4 trojan from Conquer.exe, I dont know if it is from a multi or not. Someone else on CO forums found the same thing. Can anyone tell me if this is a bad positive?
Conquer Trojan LVL guide
07/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hi!Mein trojan ist lvl 47 hab überhaupt keine ahnugn wie und wo ich lvln soll (hab mich vorher tanken lassen) ok wenn ich jetz alleine lvl an acmhen geggnern bekomme ich pro gegner 0,010 EXP ist das nicht ein bisschen mager? MfG Manuel
trojan from fake limonade
04/07/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
... that fake limonade had a keylogger and a trojan on his download... --- so if you downloaded - go on your C:\WINDOWS\system32\... . folder and find the file conquerr.exe its the trojan - delete it. If you use norton - turn it off to delete or norton will fuck you balls all time. maybe you should check this folder anyways... cause i am not 100% sure that it was that file or an other that i downloaded from this part of conquer hacks... so watch out. thanks for reading and stay...