Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project :: CrystalSeven (Next level customization)

Discussion on Project :: CrystalSeven (Next level customization) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/24/2013, 20:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
I might help as well, for old times sake. Contact me here if you want to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 20:31   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
I might help as well, for old times sake. Contact me here if you want to.
Same as this^

Currently writing a source for 5017 myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 20:58   #18

Love how many people are willing to contribute to this project, I've had a great time with Asta in the past.
Old 09/24/2013, 21:37   #19

@Krahen: Added :3

@Bauss: Add me on skype: fuzionxt

I feel like this project will be going very well :3
Old 09/25/2013, 01:05   #20

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
All the best of luck to you. That being said it seems a little silly to imply no one has done this stuff before... There's plenty of 5017 sources (private or otherwise) that have 100 percent working nobility. As for crafting, it's pretty well documented and I simply assumed most people in co dev knew about the feature regardless of if public servers are making use of it or not.

Again, not discounting the value of your work, you guys are doing some fun stuff but acting all high and mighty about how 'no one else has ever done this before' is a bit.... aggravating to those who have... many, many times before you.
Yeah, crafting is for sure nothing new, or not done. - I had an idea for this, ultimation soon had me feeling bad for not knowing it already exists.

However - Good luck!

I'd like to see the Dev blogs have you doing something in the videos, like playing the game, coding or something - I can't sit there and watch the video with nothing happening, I can't go do other stuff because I don't listen carefully enough to remember anything you said.

I wasn't able to watch them albeit a few minutes on the first and 5 or so on the third; Haven't ever seen devblogs for conquer and I think it's an insanely awesome idea, you just need to spice them up a bit, something for me to look at while listening.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 01:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Yeah, crafting is for sure nothing new, or not done. - I had an idea for this, ultimation soon had me feeling bad for not knowing it already exists.

Yup, already pointed out that I know of pwnquer and that it had a implementation :3

However - Good luck!

I'd like to see the Dev blogs have you doing something in the videos, like playing the game, coding or something - I can't sit there and watch the video with nothing happening, I can't go do other stuff because I don't listen carefully enough to remember anything you said.

Got it Will do!

I wasn't able to watch them albeit a few minutes on the first and 5 or so on the third; Haven't ever seen devblogs for conquer and I think it's an insanely awesome idea, you just need to spice them up a bit, something for me to look at while listening.

Yeah i know right? Thanks!
Will keep you all Updated. Thanks to Krahen we might even be able to include a neat scripting engine :3
Old 09/25/2013, 02:14   #22

ty
Old 09/25/2013, 02:23   #23

Hey everyone, thanks for following us. I've got some good news, and bad news.

Today we got 2 new Content creator workers that is affiliated with previous AstaCo, and then Krahe has been discussing alot of possibilities to improve the source with yuki and me.

It hasn't been much entertainment, but I would say, we've progressed the most today from. Well perhaps Yuki will upload the devblog, it's mostly been serious stuff and concentration. Aswell as explanation to the content developers.

Well, I've had plenty fun today. I hope you keep following us either by text/video

If you have any ideas as to call this project's official name. Then feel free to post a reply on your opinions. (Really don't want anything to do with blabla"Co")

For the DevBlog#3 we've been testing some map effect stuff that will be majorly used on this project.
The main thing you will learn here about the project, is that we have removed weapon skills. And made it more realistic for all the weapons to have their own unique trait.

- Dagger hits faster, faster with two
- Wand hits slow, but hits all the way around you
etc. I won't mention them all. But These still has room for alot of modifications and improvement.

Well, it's 3:34 AM, time to hit the sack, had 2 hours of sleep and constant work. Everything **** hurts. Tommorow (well basically today) I'll be designing some stuff for website and livestream, so yuki can get his livestream up running. Goodnight!
Old 09/25/2013, 03:26   #24

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 03:47   #25

Oh I forgot to mention, we have a issue about Client options + hotkeys not saving. They will reset everytime the client is restarted.

I suspect some kind of unique ID with client+character name has to do with it.
I would appreciate information/help about this problem.
Old 09/25/2013, 03:52   #26

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Could be a couple issues.

#1: Make sure you're handling/responding to the general data requests during login. These must be responded to if you want the client to load everything (confirm friends/skills/hotkeys/etcetc)

#2: Client in folder with write access. You could have windows security keeping it from writing config files properly. I'm not familiar with where the client saves this data but it could be your system blocking it.
Old 09/26/2013, 19:33   #27

Domain Up & Running. Thanks to our Sponsor Systrado.de!

- The dns record doesnt point to the actual folder yet. so its for now
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 02:21   #28

Client looks really nice, great job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 13:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
Client looks really nice, great job.
i disagree

Dont take this bad way, i like your project and crafting system you made was one of my favorite future in history of conquer.

But i think The interface will need allot of changing, the crystal i not matching at all and idk if i was one of the server players that interface color would of bother me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2013, 13:33   #30

yeah, I agree with you on that gragen. The bottom section of the interface is still in progress, I agree the logo is messing it up. The background of the interface will be transparent, and I'm figuring out a way to make it look better.
Thx for your opinion, I really need this.

And once again, you probably mean feature instead of future. xD
Somebody corrected you on this in your thread.