Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching A Source

Discussion on Searching A Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/21/2009, 09:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajar22 View Post
wow now you do have a frkn problem why dnt you get a life? wtf is wrng with you? really.. Those things are easy to make cause there are a lot of guides for em.. or should i say a noob like you dnt know how to do that HARD thing? ==" i take on his side cause this is his post he has the right to have respect not to be treated badly by a **** like you -_-
dude stfu yor just coming off as stupid now...

@thread start
#search ftw?
Old 07/21/2009, 14:33   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
#Infractions issued for insulting and using inappropriate language.

@damianpesta: Why are you pushing it? You only got temp banned for 10 days for having 3 infraction points after that you're back to using that account.
Old 07/21/2009, 16:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post

@damianpesta: Why are you pushing it? You only got temp banned for 10 days for having 3 infraction points after that you're back to using that account.
How come you get infraction for using bad language? I mean do the moderators look around? i can probably show you a few of your posts that have bad words and are insulting. well?
Old 07/21/2009, 16:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post

Actually Im not pushing it , just epvpers got too strict.And everyone's gonna agree with me.
Old 07/21/2009, 16:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcotemple:) View Post
dont ask for a source
jesus you people need to learn to do stuf yourself
why in the world would anybody give you their own hard work?
LOL ok, i was never intended to log in, was to lazy but when i seen this..i had 2...

"jesus you peoeple need to learn to do stuf yourself"

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
do the honors.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2009, 17:43   #21

is it just me or does every single thread in this whole section become a giant flame...?
Old 07/21/2009, 18:05   #22

Not my threads XD
Old 07/22/2009, 04:44   #23

i only speak the truth
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 04:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
LOL ok, i was never intended to log in, was to lazy but when i seen this..i had 2...

"jesus you peoeple need to learn to do stuf yourself"

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................
do the honors.
lmfao the psots that say im in search of 5095 servers...
whats the even got ot do with leaaching?
and the others ones...

how long ago was that shit