Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to install Conquer Private Servers on a linux server TQ-B

Discussion on How to install Conquer Private Servers on a linux server TQ-B within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How to install Conquer Private Servers on a linux server TQ-B

Dear all

I have a hosting package at hostmonster.com, my youngest brother make the hell out of here he want to make an online server for Conquer and he want me to use my server, well is there's any tutorial allow me to do such a thing also is it legal to do this server on a shared hosting, any one did this be4?
Old 07/20/2009, 23:40   #2

It's not legal at all to use a private server.. I'm sure you won't get caught if it's not public. Unless someone goes searching on your computers for illegal **** >.> You could always just send your brother the files if you don't want other people to play. (Then you and him can't play) or you could use hamachi and send him the client and have him connect to you that way so it would just be you and him playing.
Old 07/21/2009, 00:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Bud, hostmonster.com only hosts websites.
Old 07/21/2009, 00:52   #4

n0mansland-

Its not always illegal to have a private server, only if you use binarys. LOTF and Coemu v2 are 100% legal since nothing in it is Copyrighted.

But what TQ can shut you down for is distributing the client which IS copyrighted unlike the source.

So if you dont distribute client your server is 100% legal.
Thanks
2 Users