Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VIP 6 Benefits - Help

Discussion on VIP 6 Benefits - Help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VIP 6 Benefits - Help

Hello.. i've been thinking about VIP Benefits more than it already gives and got an idea that I want to implement into my server:

All VIP 6 Players gets double exp, Meteors, Dragonballs and +1/Elite/Super items automatically sent to inventory.

All VIP 6 Players after getting 10 mets or 10 Dragonballs right click in one of then and it automatically makes a scroll

Can someone code it for me? Using C#.
Old 09/17/2013, 00:16   #2

Such a system is super easy, Look when a monster is killed and then look when they item you want it drop. Make an if statement to check is the person is vip level 6 if so Put the item in the inventory if not spawn the item on the floor with the packet
Old 09/17/2013, 00:32   #3

elite*gold: 153
As Smallxmac, it's too easy, but each of what you want need a code in different place, you can't make all of these at the same place with a code..

Anyway i don't know what kind of source do you use, but the code should be like that:
PHP Code:
if (client.Entity.VIPLevel >= 6)
{

//Do what you want.. like exp *= 2; to double the exp gains in it's place and ....etc.

Old 09/17/2013, 00:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
As Smallxmac, it's too easy, but each of what you want need a code in different place, you can't make all of these at the same place with a code..

Anyway i don't know what kind of source do you use, but the code should be like that:
PHP Code:
if (client.Entity.VIPLevel >= 6)
{

//Do what you want.. like exp *= 2; to double the exp gains in it's place and ....etc.

I'm using The Hunter's 5679 client.
Old 09/17/2013, 01:14   #5

let me Tell u smthing .. its too easy to ask for sm1 to code smthing for u .. but trust me u wont find .. u have to do these stuffs urself ..members rarely Answer Question so what do u think if u asked them to do things for u
Old 09/17/2013, 01:20   #6

elite*gold: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
let me Tell u smthing .. its too easy to ask for sm1 to code smthing for u .. but trust me u wont find .. u have to do these stuffs urself ..members rarely Answer Question so what do u think if u asked them to do things for u
Well, that's not true! I can make it to him with fully Code! Not just rarely answers!
Old 09/17/2013, 01:23   #7

Quote:
I'm asking friendly for help, if I knew how to do, of course i'd not ask for..

Still can anyone helps me?
Old 09/17/2013, 01:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameHacker-PM- View Post
Well, that's not true! I can make it to him with fully Code! Not just rarely answers!
Awesome Go Aheead
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtnc2 View Post
I'm asking friendly for help, if I knew how to do, of course i'd not ask for..

Still can anyone helps me?
you must be New to Epvp
Old 09/17/2013, 01:43   #9

Quote:
Awesome Go Aheead

you must be New to Epvp
No I'm not, i'm just not active... but i'm being now.
Old 09/17/2013, 02:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtnc2 View Post
No I'm not, i'm just not active... but i'm being now.
thats y
Old 09/17/2013, 02:30   #11

I have always thought that you should not open a server unless you know how to maintain it and how to do basic coding in the language the source is in. Anyway I would highly suggest that you practice C# and then try to make something. All you have to do is start with the basics and then build up.