Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Long Time and I Still Online With Big Number Of Player

Discussion on Long Time and I Still Online With Big Number Of Player within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Long Time and I Still Online With Big Number Of Player

Tito Still Online

Screen Shoot
Old 07/12/2009, 10:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Too bad only egyptians play there
Old 07/12/2009, 10:18   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
No link back to epvp, besides you already made a thread about this..

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how long time to 43-85 lvl ?
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Guys i have Wizzard build is Wizz / Bard maybe i lvl with gap 2 - 3 and bot :) but i have some preblem i die in all spot i stay botting .. :/ where i can lvl set npc wolf lvl 42 :) without pwlvl / premiun / ticket
Long Longin time
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hey is this normal that i must wait a long time to login ?? and every time ther are stay : The server reached its capacity. Thefore unable to login at this moment. Auto Login will begin. Waiting period will be based on time line.
Long time no see
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons. As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars. I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps? Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy. Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not? Thanks
Back after a long time...
10/18/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Well, I registered here a very long time ago, and come on once every...6 months or so. So I've decided to be more active around here!
[Small Request] was here long time ago..
02/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok so basically i'm looking for that guide that was here a while ago and i cant find it...basically the guide is helping to make...lets say a person is in DisCity map and he gets disconnected his char. teleports back to TC isntead of staying in DisCity..any ideas if the guide is still on Epvp? cuz i couldnt find it...thx to the helpers :D