Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone whos good at making Websites.

Discussion on Anyone whos good at making Websites. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone whos good at making Websites.

Well anyone bored thats up for project.Me and my team need a website badly at this stage.And all I could do is that , and the reason I didnt really get far with my website is no PHP knowledge , so if anyone who got some website making skillz.Contact me if you are interested.
Old 07/11/2009, 22:38   #2

Here is pro website skills which I ripped.

# Link edited - tanelipe got Rick and Roll'd
Old 07/12/2009, 01:28   #3

elite*gold: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
Well anyone bored thats up for project.Me and my team need a website badly at this stage.And all I could do is that , and the reason I didnt really get far with my website is no PHP knowledge , so if anyone who got some website making skillz.Contact me if you are interested.
Here can u Find Homepag´s
Old 07/12/2009, 01:39   #4

Does anyone even read this? He's asking for someone to help him, NOT LINKS...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need someone that good with websites
06/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
when i try to add u reg page to my .com site and try to reg i got this error:S Fatal error: Call to undefined function odbc_connect() in /mnt/web8/52/86/51777786/htdocs/register.php on line 28 I Hope Anyone can help me
got a good server in the making
01/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 200 Replies
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3613/niceaj7.jp g that is how far our team has gotten by what u see what do you think? anyone wana join? it will be open rates i need to know what the ppl want the rates to be and how many ppl will join:)
Making Websites for sources, donations, or coders!
11/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
My co pserver is about to fall apart, source crashes often, and we cant find any coders to help us out. i have even offered to pay. So i am unhappy to say if u guys dont leme design ur websites for some paypal doantions/a stable source or coding help LightingCo will close =/. my msn is [email protected] even if my server closes ill still b happy to make webpages, i think its fun hah
a good way of making money
08/20/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
here it is; >>> I have noticed that if you start a new character and lvl yourself to lvl 7-10 in pheasants and the blue birds, you can find lots of skill books from the monsters (rage and others). >>> This is how you do it >>> make a newbie character and log onto him (make a tro as far as ive seen its much faster that way) >>> log onto another charater or your "main" using a multi client, if you dont have one search :)
A Good Way Of Making Money
06/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Ok so in this game its hard to make money unless you are a very high lv right? wrong! I make a lot of money by buying Normal MoonGems, VioletGems, and FuryGems for 1kk and then doing the blue mouse quest and getting at least 5 mets from each gem. I sell each met for 270k, so for each gem you gain a profit of 350k, I usually can buy the gems for 700k if you spam market, but they are usually 1kk in peoples shops. It works great for me, Ive made over 30kk so far, and it gives you something to do...