Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Problems in LOFT...

Discussion on [Help] Problems in LOFT... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Problems in LOFT...

Well....

i'm using loft now but:

1st problem: when i code 2NDReborn it says Mouintain doesn't exist on context.
2nd problem is the atributte points.... i wanna to know if have a way to fix the problem.. and when level win 3 points... but i doesn't find where to place and whats the code xD

i already lern a lot on coding server.... but thats i don't know if someone know and wanna to help me.... plz i'll be glad...

tkx and sorry for bad english xD
Old 07/11/2009, 20:02   #2

elite*gold: 111
I seriusly doubt you learned a lot of coding when you cant even define something.

You might wanna try to work a bit on your own. You can't just expect people to give you codes.

And its LOTF, not LOFT, lol.
LOTF = Lands Of The Forgotten, LOFT = addic
Old 07/11/2009, 20:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
lol you never typed something wrong in your life...

"sorry for bad english xD" i'm from brazil... lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can V5016 Loft be upgraded to V5165 LOFT?
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys, i jus got windows 7 and i'm not able to run Coemu V2 cause i have windows 7 and its 64-bit. I was wondering if anyone had a loft source that has most if not all things fixed (Weapons skills added, Rb's fixed ect...). I got a old source from Shadow Co that i have been working on and making good progress. Jus a few main questions- -Is there anyway to use CoemuV2 on my windows 7 64-bit computer? -If i use loft can i patch it up to 5165? Thanks for all help, please don't flame,...
PLS HELP LOFT
12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
//removed
LOFT Coding
07/24/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
can some one help me code in my server or tell me how to add ninjas to it my yahoo is [email protected] yes im a noob to coding and stuff but if anyone can help me thx :confused:
loft
06/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
is possible add ninjas in the loft source(cov2 for example)? and the items for the ninjas?
I need Help Here for LOFT
05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Halo guys I'm thinking to change source by using LOFT but can anyone tell me wat client does LOFT support and does it need another type of 'M' Loader or something else??? Thanks to the genuinely genius and Kindhearted man who have help me through out..