Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question regarding hand & hand2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question regarding hand & hand2

[CENTER]Pictures show the problem

Old 08/20/2013, 17:20   #2

simply add a 2 checks at item usage packet
one at wearing the sync. wep. not to let user wear it unless both hands are free
second at wearing any weapon as second hand while wearing sync. at first hand

or maybe there is already a checks for that, which is using methods that include other weapons but this one, add this weapon range and you are good to go

Old 08/20/2013, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
simply add a 2 checks at item usage packet
one at wearing the sync. wep. not to let user wear it unless both hands are free
second at wearing any weapon as second hand while wearing sync. at first hand

or maybe there is already a checks for that, which is using methods that include other weapons but this one, add this weapon range and you are good to go
How add a 2 checks at item usage packet
Old 08/20/2013, 19:12   #4

go to the packet handlers, set a break point at the desire packet , trace it and you will understand what you should be doing

Old 08/20/2013, 19:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
and you will understand what you should be doing
No he won't. People like this guy really shouldn't be running private servers - they have NO clue what they're doing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2013, 19:29   #6

You need something like this to fixed it, they equipped your weapon using the quick equipping techniq, so u need a code like this to make sure they wont be able to used that.

Quote:
its not complete, but that will help yah, you cant just copy paste it , since you need to make this first .IsKatana
Code:

if (client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4) != null && client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4).ID >= 601000 && client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4).ID <= 601439)
                            {
                                if (client.Equipment.TryGetItem(5) != null && !Network.PacketHandler.IsKatana(client.Equipment.TryGetItem(5).ID))
                                {
                                    client.Equipment.Remove(5); // Katana
                                }
                            }
Old 08/21/2013, 01:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
No he won't. People like this guy really shouldn't be running private servers - they have NO clue what they're doing.
It is true that I do not have the slightest idea about servers, so too you do not have the slightest idea about the fields and pragmatic
Old 08/21/2013, 01:30   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
You need something like this to fixed it, they equipped your weapon using the quick equipping techniq, so u need a code like this to make sure they wont be able to used that.

Code:

if (client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4) != null && client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4).ID >= 601000 && client.Equipment.TryGetItem(4).ID <= 601439)
                            {
                                if (client.Equipment.TryGetItem(5) != null && !Network.PacketHandler.IsKatana(client.Equipment.TryGetItem(5).ID))
                                {
                                    client.Equipment.Remove(5); // Katana
                                }
                            }
Thank you my friend has now reached information
Old 08/21/2013, 02:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by مصطفى خضرى View Post
It is true that I do not have the slightest idea about servers, so too you do not have the slightest idea about the fields and pragmatic
What drugs are you on?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 02:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
What drugs are you on?
??????????????????????
Old 08/21/2013, 06:36   #11

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by مصطفى خضرى View Post
??????????????????????
You come into a developer's section for programming private servers, download a private server that someone from this section made, and demanded help from us because you don't want to work at all. That's fine, but your logic makes no sense. Do you not understand that these servers and everything here was programmed by a member? You're basically saying, "Since I don't know how to program, nobody else here in this section (including the person you were talking to) knows how to program."

The answer was provided to you by two different people. The code was actually provided to you, so there's nothing stopping you now from fixing your source. Please, if you have any further questions, ask away. Hint: "I want you to do everything for me" is not a question.
Old 08/21/2013, 17:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
You come into a developer's section for programming private servers, download a private server that someone from this section made, and demanded help from us because you don't want to work at all. That's fine, but your logic makes no sense. Do you not understand that these servers and everything here was programmed by a member? You're basically saying, "Since I don't know how to program, nobody else here in this section (including the person you were talking to) knows how to program."

The answer was provided to you by two different people. The code was actually provided to you, so there's nothing stopping you now from fixing your source. Please, if you have any further questions, ask away. Hint: "I want you to do everything for me" is not a question.
Words concept and I respect him a lot
There is no any other questions
Thank you

« mysql "Set" | Packet analyzer »