Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Requesting Help - Patch 5518 - Second RB Aura

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting Help - Patch 5518 - Second RB Aura

EDIT!!!!
So I figured it out. It was offset 73 in the player info packet.
Thanks anyway!

So I am using the Albetros 5518 source.
The spawn player packet has the reborn value set to offset 98, and other players can see the aura just fine.

Now I am assuming that for the character to see the aura on themselves, it needs to come from packet 1006 player info.
I tried setting the offset 98 in this packet to equal the rebirth value....but had no luck.
I also seen a post saying the patch 5250+ offset for player info was 69, and I tried to set that offset to the reborn value but also had no luck.

So my question is, does a player see his own aura from player info packet 1006?
If so what offset is it?

Also, there is this section of code at the bottom of the player info packet source code and I have no idea if I need to edit this as well.
Do I have to add the reborn value anywhere here?

I appreciate any help, I am only looking for the reborn offset so the character can see their own aura.

Code:

builder.AppendFormat("{0} {1} {2} {3} {4} {5}\r\n", Id, Lookface, Hair, Money, EMoney, Experience);
            builder.AppendFormat("{0} {1} {2} {3} {4}\r\n", Unknown1, Unknown2, Unknown3, Unknown4, Unknown5);
            builder.AppendFormat("{0} {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7}\r\n", Strength, Agility, Vitality, Spirit, AdditionalPoint, Life, Mana, Pk);
            builder.AppendFormat("{0} {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8}\r\n", Level, Profession, Metempsychosis, Unknown6, Unknown7, Unknown8, NamesDisplayed, Unknown18, Unknown19);
            builder.AppendFormat("{0} {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8}\r\n", Unknown9, Unknown10, Unknown11, Unknown87, Unknown91, Unknown95, Unknown99, Unknown103, Unknown107);

Old 08/20/2013, 03:24   #2

I'm positive that when reborn is send using the update packet then it will show the effect.

Old 08/20/2013, 03:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
I'm positive that when reborn is send using the update packet then it will show the effect.
Reborn isnt coded at all in this source, so I am coding it myself.
Now that the effect is showing with offset 73 then I just need to code the update packet at rebirth so the effect shows right away rather than a login.

Thanks!

« PServers For Mac | Monsters impluse source »