Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your own NPC name

Discussion on How to make your own NPC name within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/17/2010, 07:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
i already tried it but still not working
Old 12/30/2010, 09:53   #17

but how do i know where the npc is. for example i want to put it in twin city. how do i do that ?
Old 12/30/2010, 11:40   #18

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Atually, there was a time when you could send a custom name for npcs from the server. You cant do it anymore i dont think.
You still can. Tq doesn't do it by default though so you'll have to use a bit of trial and error to make it work properly (it's very simple to structure).

That's what I do for any npcs I want to modify. Just throw a specific npc name at them.
Old 01/23/2011, 16:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcо View Post
Does client side stuff really have anything to do with coding?
Hmm that's new.
Never heard of that before.
It doesnt have anythign to do, BUT:

It is possible to make special aura's/effects visible, wich are coded inside the source.(if i heared corectly from "a friend")
Old 01/23/2011, 18:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintser View Post
It doesnt have anythign to do, BUT:

It is possible to make special aura's/effects visible, wich are coded inside the source.(if i heared corectly from "a friend")
Well done! Not ONLY did you bump a really old post but you bumped it for a post that is nearly 2 years old!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please don't bump old threads unnecessarily

Old 01/23/2011, 21:08   #21

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Beatz View Post
Well done! Not ONLY did you bump a really old post but you bumped it for a post that is nearly 2 years old!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Please don't bump old threads unnecessarily

Actually it was already necrod. He just did a minor bump to it after the fact.
Old 07/02/2013, 19:53   #22

Hey does anyone know why the npc name is still the same name used for the mesh and not the npc name you actually put in? I just found this post because I want to make my own quest in tc and have a custom npc name. I am using a 5165 source (NewestCoServer) and doesnt seem to work, I followed this guide 100% double checked and I still see the npc as GeneralJudd