Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request :-P]D-Maps

Discussion on [Request :-P]D-Maps within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request :-P]D-Maps

I got everything to do with D-Maps except for making teh uberzorsz monstarsz walkin on water, etc.

I got it loaded, etc.

How do I make it so that teh uberzorsz monstarsz dnt walk on shiiiiiiet, and start walkin on the landyzor?!

Source: LOTF - If this affects anything, I used CoEMUv2's system of loading D-Maps.

If you have nothing progressive to say, then don't say anything at all. If you call me a noob for using LOTF, it is not anything that will help me progress.

I don't want full codes, most likely close to full or half. Me no likey spoonographic feeding.

#flame shield: ON
Old 07/05/2009, 21:44   #2

Oh well, I guess no one has nothing useful to say.

Bump.
Old 07/05/2009, 21:50   #3

Doble Post Nice
Old 07/05/2009, 22:05   #4

Note how I said bump and it's been about 24 hours from my last post.

//Edit: You may also note
Quote:
If you have nothing progressive to say, then don't say anything at all.
//Edit 2: You should really take a reaaaaaaal good look at the time of posts and what is said in the thread/post.
Old 07/06/2009, 03:52   #5

i think you said your using lotf look at in case 1005 and edit it? Or you could block the monsters from going there like if mob go here... then pull the mob back ( could do this also with players )