Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] from CO >Private Server< Section

Discussion on [Request] from CO >Private Server< Section within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Request] from CO >Private Server< Section

Moderators have to give us infractions , warnings in anything wrong ...
In WoW section it was my first time to visit it on epvpers ... i posted something in a wrong place... a mod gave me an infraction
In Lineage 2 my friend posted a thread and it has already released .. the mod gave him infraction...
So these sections haven't idiots and lazy people who can't search ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2009, 17:44   #2

elite*gold: 111
Yer, the mods in this section are way to nice.
You need to step up >.<
Old 07/04/2009, 17:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
So what you're saying is you need an infraction for posting this?
Old 07/04/2009, 21:48   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Actually, what you're doing now, is posting this in the wrong forum/section. This should be posted in the complain area, since it's involved mods and such. So, I could give you an infraction right now, but I won't, that would just look to much ironic. Instead, I'll close this, you think over ways how we moderators can work better, give examples and such, and make a thread in the complaint area. If you cannot find to there, PM me.

#Closed
Closed Thread