Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[READ] TwiztedCo

Discussion on [READ] TwiztedCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[READ] TwiztedCo

Ok i have got this TwiztedCo going lol myserver LOTF source atm and in my spear time im working on coemu...but atm my server s hamanchi and soon i hope to make it non hamanchi but yea its in the testing stage lol. so if u would try it out play it then if u like it keep on cuz i will enjoy haveing everyone!

O and 1 thing i do have that alot dont is a ELITEPVPERS LINK WOOT Hope its good enough its on the main menu of the site named EPVP infact its the 1st link... but yea if u would try it out

Old 07/04/2009, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Link is there, good. But hey, seriously! Remove your real name off the site, it makes it all easier for TQ to send a treat mail to you about shutting down your server..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2009, 13:41   #3

elite*gold: 169
Good Lucky!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!
[New Update]Ok Its About TwiztedCo
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok most of you have heard about my new server TwiztedCo And How it was a Hamanchi... Well NOW its Non-Hamanchi Which is great for all you that do not want to connect to hamanchi and for you that dont kno how lol... Well Come to my website and go to download section and Download the Client and Updates and then register and then create ur charcter and use the shopping mall to scroll to tc! The Rates for EXP and Prof EXP is 800x And Gots Really good Drops And there are events and sometimes i...
[Advertisement] TwiztedCo
07/07/2009 - CO2 PServer Archive - 6 Replies
Ok i have got this TwiztedCo going lol yes its LOTF source atm and in my spear time im working on coemu...but i think that i might leave it at loft because a good friend told me and i will stick with that but atm my server is NON-hamanchi but yea its in the testing stage lol. so if u would try it out play it then if u like it keep on cuz i will enjoy haveing everyone! O and 1 thing i do have that alot dont is a ELITEPVPERS LINK WOOT Hope its good enough its on the main menu of the site...
PEAPLE POSTING ARTMONEY/CP READ ALSO MODS READ!
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
Im Officially requesting peaple STOP posting Artmoney and ArtCps on EPvPers, as its a scammers tool that n00bs are using to scam random peaple (* Inc other EPvPers *) and thus is against the spirit of the community. IF ALL ARTMONEY AND ARTCP PROGRAMS ARE NOT REMOVED FROM THESE FORUMS I WILL REVOKE THE NO-AIMBOT IN LITE V3n0M POLICY!!!, IF YOUR PRO SCAMMERS THEN IM PRO AIMERS!, THERE IS NO COMPRIMISE, EITHER REMOVE ALL SCAMMING TOOLS OR I PROVIDE EVERYONE WHO WANTS IT 4353 WORKING AIMBOT!....