Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV/TEST] Epic-Chaos

Discussion on [ADV/TEST] Epic-Chaos within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADV/TEST] Epic-Chaos

Epic-Chaos is back again for testing added new features flame lit and Class pkt and stuff like that where just here for test and will be ready for the real deal in about a week.

:hands down:: handsdown:

# Note/ Website is still under contrustion so dont mind that
# Note/ Also you need the client to play other whys there will be bugs.
Old 07/03/2009, 07:25   #2

wow gratz=)
Old 07/03/2009, 07:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
Wow alot of servers coming out lol
Old 07/03/2009, 08:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvt619 View Post
wow gratz=)
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete1990 View Post
Wow alot of servers coming out lol
yeah hopefully some of them will actuly last and improve.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADV]Epic-Chaos is back!
04/24/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 8 Replies
http://www.epic-chaos.net/images/header2.jpg Epic-Chaos is a 5095 based server with the following Everyday Class PKT 3rd,4th rebirth Player held events. No Bugs!!! Boss Hunting event! Team Death Match Non-Hamachi Max level is 151
Dear Epic-Chaos
08/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
You will fail at what your trying to do, The mods will come to back you up when you start whaling on them with the truth. They will always come up with a good reason of why they did what they did. They will lie like everyone else would, because there scum. All im saying is there pussys(kittys) and will back each other if you direct your complaint to one mod. Good Luck.
[New Server] Epic-Chaos come play!
07/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Epic-Chaos is ready for players to come join its Version 5065 but has a custom client so it is needed to play or u wont be abil to login the website is is still under construction so dont mind it but everything needed worksEpic-Chaos Website Click here to go there. come and see how i have done and give me ideas on adding something new and its just might happen :D. Link back to Epvpers is on right side menu. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/1h1tk0/f lamelit.jpg...
[ADV] Epic-Chaos
07/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Epic-Chaos is ready for players to come join its Version 5065 but has a custom client so it is needed to play or u wont be abil to login the website is is still under construction so dont mind it but everything needed worksEpic-Chaos Website Click here to go there. come and see how i have done and give me ideas on adding something new and its just might happen :D. Link back to Epvpers is on right side menu. http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo314/1h1tk0/f lamelit.jpg...
[Adv]Epic-Chaos
06/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
#request close