Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Released]TitanCo Private Server New 24/7

Discussion on [Released]TitanCo Private Server New 24/7 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Released]TitanCo Private Server New 24/7

Hello Everybady

My server is Done

Translate 100%
FixedBug 100%
No-frozen Cuz i got program make accserver work fine no don't send again

24/7

Now My hamachi Room

TitanCo
TitanCo1
TitanCo2
TitanCo3
TitanCo4
TitanCo5
TitanCo6
TitanCo7
TitanCo8
TitanCo9
TitanCo10

password all 123

u ill see server.dat after join hamachi

[Removed]
Old 06/30/2009, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
GooD WorK But X_X
Old 06/30/2009, 00:49   #3

elite*gold: 20
No linkback to epvp, and if there is, I expect a screenshot, caz I'm not going to join hamachi just to check.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Newly Released Private Server
07/03/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 2 Replies
Introducing Zonquer online.... -Custom Gears -Custom Maps Fight for your gears... Earn your status... Be the best... see more details at Zonquer - The Next Evolution - Official Site :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Any Newly Released Private server?
12/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Are there any newly released Private server there?? :) Good to be back alive in the forums ^^
Looking for a fresh released Private Server.
11/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
My friends here wants to play a private server, once they played ACME but they quit because they have no chance on playing there because players there have 400* + pets and so IF Big Mac'll read this message, can you open 3rd server for ACME? with a better rates? Make high rate ACME :). And for owners out there. and the server going to be released please comment here. thanks
Co Legendz Private server released.
08/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Okei guys last post was a fail so i am here again we released Colegendz. We have many cool addons like the DB zone,Noob leveling zone,Db buying and cool ppl in the server. We ready to help. We make events every 2 days or every day.The xp rates are going to be changed to higher.Leveling will be easy. The moto is Work hard get good items. You can level okei and get high level quite fast trust me i know :D. You r abel to get elite free items to. PS!Server runs on 5072 (all clients from...
[Released]For Private server Makers
04/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
This Is the Dialog that goes into your Source Folder/Bin/Debug NPCsStuff And Paste This In Take a Look At Is Download Dialog NOW! :D 50% Done Npcs You Can Edit Chage Stuff If Anyone Knows How To Upgrade Your Qonuer Clinet Can Ya Post Here I Use TheCoServer Ftw :D Tnx. Click THANx Button If It Helped You WaRr-Co C# Coder :D Flako Website Maker JayHawk Team=WaRr-Co