Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How can i add cps to my [PM] Char !???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i add cps to my [PM] Char !???

Hello Guys ..could someone plz tell me how to add cps to my charcter or any charcter !!! if the answer by navicat ..then i've tryen to change the user e-money but it caused crash and froze login !!! If the answer anything else so i would someone tell me what is it ?

Old 06/27/2009, 04:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by el mogrm View Post
Hello Guys ..could someone plz tell me how to add cps to my charcter or any charcter !!! if the answer by navicat ..then i've tryen to change the user e-money but it caused crash and froze login !!! If the answer anything else so i would someone tell me what is it ?
if u will change the e_money in ur navicat then ur char will be crash or something but maybe u can just add new npc to have ur own cps or just cmd a dbscroll then chnge it into cps....

Old 06/27/2009, 11:40   #3

Thanks for passing by ..Yumm but i rlly dont know yet how to add NPC's !! if any one can explain more how to add cps to char it will be useful for me and for other newbie's who don't know
Old 06/27/2009, 11:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by el mogrm View Post
Thanks for passing by ..Yumm but i rlly dont know yet how to add NPC's !! if any one can explain more how to add cps to char it will be useful for me and for other newbie's who don't know
just make a dbscroll then trade it for cps if u dont know how to make a npc

Old 06/27/2009, 15:15   #5

I would tell you but seriously the less bugy option is by NPC or trade DBscroll .... but what would be the point of telling you if you would give a damm why was it that way and start bothering us with other noob question without even having a grasp of the basics??

we know that all of people here have the basics of how to turn on pc and how to use internet. but I am not talking about this kind....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2009, 16:51   #6

will follow E.M.E guide and build NPC in (5000) map that change dbz for 100000000000 CPS or some thing
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2009, 19:43   #7

Search >.<

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2009, 19:59   #8

Thanks for help guys

« [HELP]Tq Binarys | [Help]Tq Binary!! »