Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


make New Acc Server Good

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 4
make New Acc Server Good

i need make New Acc Server Good no Co Account Server 5065



abdomiky7 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 370
Received Thanks: 115
Good luck, go make if u need


mejo33 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo33 View Post
Good luck, go make if u need
lol he just idiot he can`t make anything he always ask about

Account server and i just tell him download windows server 2003

and he the biggest idiot dude he bad guy really i was help him

evrey time and he never say thx always ask and ask and ask

hate people like that ****** noob
BrokeN^WinG is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
lol he just idiot he can`t make anything he always ask about

Account server and i just tell him download windows server 2003

and he the biggest idiot dude he bad guy really i was help him

evrey time and he never say thx always ask and ask and ask

hate people like that ****** noob
Expect thats i hate you but in this you are right i helped him alot and never say thx always ask ,ask,ask


XMasterrrr is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
Expect thats i hate you but in this you are right i helped him alot and never say thx always ask ,ask,ask
idc if u hate or love me i have the best friend ever atm

ty ahmed for your answer
BrokeN^WinG is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 370
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
lol he just idiot he can`t make anything he always ask about

Account server and i just tell him download windows server 2003

and he the biggest idiot dude he bad guy really i was help him

evrey time and he never say thx always ask and ask and ask

hate people like that ****** noob
haha, right akcept!!
mejo33 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
lol he just idiot he can`t make anything he always ask about

Account server and i just tell him download windows server 2003

and he the biggest idiot dude he bad guy really i was help him

evrey time and he never say thx always ask and ask and ask

hate people like that ****** noob
u r right about windows server 2003 i use windows server 2003 enterprize edtion R2 and Acc server never give me don't send but i still have 1 problem
every 5 day or week all user open anoher acc do u have anything to fix this problem pro
backtomatrix is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtomatrix View Post
u r right about windows server 2003 i use windows server 2003 enterprize edtion R2 and Acc server never give me don't send but i still have 1 problem
every 5 day or week all user open anoher acc do u have anything to fix this problem pro
then dump your cq every one day
BrokeN^WinG is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
then dump your cq every one day
if you arenot Crazy-X iam sry if you are him then lol i still hateing you
XMasterrrr is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
if you arenot Crazy-X iam sry if you are him then lol i still hateing you
hahaha keep hate me bcuz im Crazy-X
BrokeN^WinG is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 180
Received Thanks: 158
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeN^WinG View Post
then dump your cq every one day
I will translate for noobs who didnt understand what that line means(yes I am translating for individuals aka XMasterr ****).

that line stands for makeing backups of the gameserver database. its default/usually called cq in binaryes.
if you have backup you can then restore then back in time to the state they were before problem.
galdik is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 357
Received Thanks: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by galdik View Post
I will translate for noobs who didnt understand what that line means(yes I am translating for individuals aka XMasterr ****).

that line stands for makeing backups of the gameserver database. its default/usually called cq in binaryes.
if you have backup you can then restore then back in time to the state they were before problem.
Comment its your **** hehe
XMasterrrr is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 4
thx all but i need acc server Good the Co Account Server no Good and i Dont have wd server 2003
abdomiky7 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 266
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
thx all but i need acc server Good the Co Account Server no Good and i Dont have wd server 2003
SPEND UR DADY MONEY AND BUY EACC FROM BECKO
BloofyGirl is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 258
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloofyGirl View Post
SPEND UR DADY MONEY AND BUY EACC FROM BECKO
Sooner or later some stable account server will be released so i wouldn't do that =)


hepan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[plz] asking about how to make a good farm !
i just need to know which farming is the best ong or another and how to maket it by simply rules like mastrey lvl i have to stop on it and...
5 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts
[HowTo] Make a good GM show/server vorstellung bei youtube
heute zeige ich euch wie ihr eine gute metin2 gm show bzw. server-vorstellung bei youtube macht. so nun was ihr alles braucht: -hypercam oder...
10 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Make a good Co private server?
ok i like one source of my server but i cant figure out how to "compile" with another server source to get it to work with patch 5011 can anybody...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
How To Make A Good Reg Page On Conquer private server?
Hey All I Got A Question If U Can Answear On It. Iam Searching Off An Good Reg Page But I Dont Know How To Make One So I Wondering If U Got One. So I...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.