Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't Connect to 4274 server

Discussion on Can't Connect to 4274 server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't Connect to 4274 server

Hello everyone,

The past year I learned C# at school, so I wanted to look into Conquer private server development again. I've always liked the old Conquer so I downloaded RedemptionCo, it's been a long time since I ran a private server but everything should be ok.
I also downloaded a client ofcourse, the client has version 4274 but this should work fine.

When I run my server, everything is ok, the client also works for me but when I try to log in I get the "Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login." message.

The database is also running fine so it hasn't anything to do with that, my firewall is disabled so that's not the problem either.

The server.dat has been edited, i've tried different things: 127.0.0.1, my lan ip, my hamachi ip, nothing works..

Did anyone have this problem too? I'm running Windows 8 64 bit by the way..

EDIT:
Nvm, i fixed it, it was because of the redemptionCo database not being complete, it was missing authlog

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4274/4283 Crafting System
06/21/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Anyone worked with it? I managed to find the dialog window, and I slightly remember how it worked from back in the alpha/beta days. But I don't remember what items you got for the crafting... I know you used mets/DBs/etc to raise your success rate (SDGs and such were worth much more than DBs, for some reason.), but what was it that you gained? Just a random item? Or what? Anywho, if I can't figure it out, I'm going to implement it for my own purposes as a whole new system. For those wanting to...
4274 Marriage
06/06/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Anyone remember the 1010 subtype for it? 116/162/172 come to mind, but they don't work. Probably for newer patches.
4274/4283 Hotkeys
05/16/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, hotkeys don't seem to save in my 4274/4283 client. Pretty sure they did save back then, and that it was always log///Setup.ini But that file is not generated. Any ideas?
[Guide] Downgrade to Conquer 1.0 (Patch 4267 / 4274)
03/20/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Account Server On Server Load: Make sure you're generating IVs (initializing the authenication cipher) on server start up or before the client needs to use the cipher. Connect Socket Event: If you're sending packet 1059 from patch 5187 and up, remove it. The connect socket event should only initialize the client / socket passport & authentication cipher (which you can get from Impulse's source or from
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno