Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

come and see

Discussion on come and see within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
come and see

Can any one make 5065 tq binary server called elitepvpers? and the members of elitepvpers can join. please make that server with good dorps and exp rates ,and to the member who will make the server please dont banned the egyptians and thank you all for coming and seeing my topic . Make the server with new topic and if there is a server like that write it to me in this topic
Old 06/25/2009, 20:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshabah View Post
Can any one make 5065 tq binary server called elitepvpers? and the members of elitepvpers can join. please make that server with good dorps and exp rates ,and to the member who will make the server please dont banned the egyptians and thank you all for coming and seeing my topic . Make the server with new topic and if there is a server like that write it to me in this topic
i dnt think its good idea coz Elitepvpers name is copyright for elitepvpers site =.=
Old 06/25/2009, 20:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_PoP View Post
i dnt think its good idea coz Elitepvpers name is copyright for elitepvpers site =.=
But Epvp can sponsor them, but that would be a terrible idea, unless they wan't to get sued.
Old 06/25/2009, 20:15   #4

i mean that we can make server for Elitepvpers site and for Elitepvpers members to be the best server and in the same time i can't join to a good server allows to the egys to login please write a good server url because i wanna play on it