Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting some "Loader" Help

Discussion on Requesting some "Loader" Help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting some "Loader" Help

Alrighty, I really really hate to ask, But I need some help on the CSV3 Source/Loader. I've searched up and down to try to figure out how to do this, and I have failed to find anything to help me. Anyhow, I need to get the loader, or a Loader Source that I can edit and use for my upcoming 5720 Server. I've tried to do everything that people say to do on the CSV3 files, I've installed what needs to be installed and everything like the .DLL's. So if someone can point me in the right direction or assist me in some sort of fashion that would be great.

If you are suggesting to download a Patch or Client that has the loader already in it, then please do not post here. I am looking to actually edit the Log out links that the CSV3 has or any other loader. Downloading a Patch or Client that already has it most likely will have a loader that is already edited and will send to a page after exiting the client. But please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on this statement.

Thanks for taking the time to view this.

Edit: I didn't figure it out, but I did figure out the website stuff. Anyhow
#Request Close.