Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Make AutoPatcher For My P-Server

Discussion on How to Make AutoPatcher For My P-Server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How to Make AutoPatcher For My P-Server

how to make a client updater for my conquer Server,I mean to update every thing i do in my client to other clients Like an autopatcher
HELP PLZ FAST
thanks,
Old 06/24/2013, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can anyone please make a new thread about how to make/guide flyff private server!
11/28/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
CAN ANYONE POST A NEW THREAD . HOW TO MAKE/GUIDE FLYFF PRIVATE SERVER. OF GIVE ME A LINK FOR A , A WORKING LINK. THAT CAN GUIDE ME HOW TO MAKE A PRIVATE SERVER. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Musst look i make ur server clean make commands add items and more..
08/09/2012 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Hello guys i will add to ur gunz server items shotguns and more make a good system.mrs and more what u need to do pay 10€ or 10$ skype:luca.tischi facebook.com: [email protected]
Make a simply autopatcher!
03/30/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello!How i can to make a metin2 simpli autopatcher so she download file?I want to make this autopatcher: http://www.metin2patcher.info/wp-content/uploads/ 2011/06/caps1.png I give ++ thanks! If you can give my the source of this autopatcher..
[Request]Can any body make vsro file make server tutorial
09/13/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOXygNCCOo&fea ture=player_embedded sorry its torkish and my bad english
[FRAGE]Autopatcher + skillsmoding am fertigen server?
03/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey com, ich hab einen server gefunden der mir richtig gut gefällt nur die gemodeten skills stören mich ich mag die original skills das problem ist der client von diesem server hat einen autopatcher und keine no patcher start exe wie könnte ich es hinbekommen ohne den patcher starten zu müssen? MfG Twista