Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kimo Last Debug

Discussion on Kimo Last Debug within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/23/2013, 08:22   #16

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
*cough*

^ Multithreaded Loading and processing. Loaded the entire server in a 10th of a second.
And that's loading all 250+ maps.

Look, I'm sure you went a bit out of your way to get that source, but the source itself really isn't worth anything. All that's different with that source and say.... some other server's source out there... is the amount of features implemented. Same problems, same security holes, same everything really (compared to some out there as well). Thanks for showing us, but it's really nothing interesting (in my opinion). "Hacking" in general. Program something and I'd be more impressed with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 08:40   #17

elite*gold: 0
@shadow enought talking, talking too much and do nothing making you ....
btw u was in my friend list for 1 day only then i removed u i dont want to talk too much but if you have something to do let me know please
check :
<--- i agree and i type that in my comment when i helped you in your easy weird issue but i didnt asked you for help you sent to me the offset of countryflag in charchter 1006 thats all and i didnt asked you for that lol

#Fang goodluck dude =)
Old 06/23/2013, 09:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by btot View Post
@shadow enought talking, talking too much and do nothing making you ....
btw u was in my friend list for 1 day only then i removed u i dont want to talk too much but if you have something to do let me know please
check :
<--- i agree and i type that in my comment when i helped you in your easy weird issue but i didnt asked you for help you sent to me the offset of countryflag in charchter 1006 thats all and i didnt asked you for that lol
1st : Who is the **** are u to tell me to stop talking ? ill post whenever i want whereever i want
2nd : something to do like what ?
3rd : everybody needs help so whats ur problem now ? btw in the Thread mentioned above i didnt say Please Kimo Help me .. i guess its the same but the matter is .. i see that u need help so i go for it without needing u to mention my name to help u :S Weird u
Old 06/23/2013, 09:22   #19

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Hmm... this thread is getting out of hand. There really isn't a place to show off stolen sources (in fact, I'm pretty sure it's an implied rule violation for the section to show damage to other private servers and development). This thread should probably be closed if there's nothing constructive to be said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 09:38   #20

amm i think Kimo was working with binary and i am sure this source is based on trinity version so what does kimo have to do here?

and why is this thread not closed?
if anyone have reported this thread to be closed then thank you if not i will do it tomorrow, this is very useless thread, the guy post a picture without telling us what to look or what we need to do with this pictures and yet you guys are trying to explain something.

#request close.
Old 06/23/2013, 09:57   #21

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread