Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[LastCO] Website and Server Problems

View Poll Results: What is the problem?
IP Ban 9 60.00%
Host is down 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
It works just fine for me.

Old   #17

IP banned

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Well thanks for the help guys my friend inrl does have the same problem and please TheLegend209 shut up you are asking me why i should post this well i posted this because i have a problem and im asking elitepvpers to help me, if you dont like that leave epvp
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Yeap, Same problem, mee and my mate both got this unsual and weird problem...
Site doesnt work nor the server... Wish it gets fixed soon, im bored lol

Old   #20

Don't bump old threads. It just makes the forum untidy =) (To all admins, I don't say you don't do your job, but... These guys are ******* me off)
Try going to LastCO website for some time. If it doesn't work quit the server and try playing
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
Don't bump old threads. It just makes the forum untidy =) (To all admins, I don't say you don't do your job, but... These guys are ******* me off)
Try going to LastCO website for some time. If it doesn't work quit the server and try playing
People dont just hop on to another server, though i dont and wont.... dont use this as a fucken advertisement, it's a serious problem.
This aint a dumb old thread, cause there are people who care bout this issue, and want it to be fixed.
Another thing, how can we **** you off?! You choose to check this forum by yourself...Your call to check it out or not, nothing we can do about!!!
Old   #22

I dont know why, but i found out i got ip banned, because on both my pc and laptop i cant get to the lastco site, i seriously got no clue why i've been ip banned, but well... a gay reason or summin? the Name is Spent... SpentOne!
Old   #23

maybe there are many players so we got banned lolz!!
Old   #24

lmao Yes something is seriously ****** with their host Or what ever theyre Doing because before i even Got to play i was ip Banned
Old   #25

just play another private server for conquer lolz like project manifest its Version 5135 or plus and it has ninja and talismans or just w8 for mythco its V5017=)!
Old   #26

/Agreed

And SpentOne... If you can not access the website from both your PC and LapTop that doesn't mean that you are IP Banned maybe the host is down and website is replaced. End of conversation.

Regards,
Psycho|Kid
Old   #27

Hi,

I have a same prob but i'm a noob i started lastco sine 3days 8(

help me please, i'm french someone french can teaching me on this??

thks alls for helpless*
Old   #28

Hi wen i go to LastCO page home i use a bot and the web side internal informacion was catched by my bott and that informmacion says:

licence to access our servers is granted automatically to anyone who meets all of the following parameters:<br />a)has not been banned or in any other way forbidden to use our services by a member of staff.<br />b) has no intention of using our services to make money.<br />c) will use our services for entertainment purposes only.<br /><br />4. You agree that you cannot access our servers without a licence as laid out in Term 3.

<br /><br />11. You agree to not take any action that is or could be detrimental to our services or our members

Thats wy we do not access to the site and play LastCO, cause they block the ``Normal´´Players of Playing and of Access the site
Old   #29

IDK wy but just the members(PM) and the GameMasters(GM) can play and thats not fair dont u all think??!?!?!??!?!
ITS ABSURD JUST THE MEMBERS AND THE (GM) CAN PLAY AND WE DONT
Old   #30

its only for paypaler?

Closed Thread