Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Question

Discussion on Client Question within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Question

If I downlaoded someone elses Client, Say The Original Conquer Client, How Do I Edit It So It Will Work On my Private Server? I Already hav e Client, But Its Really Old And its Someone Elses Who Didnt Really Do A Very Goood Job At It. Alll I Want To Know Is How To Edit Teh Client So It WOrks On My Server.

I Dont Use Hamachi.
I know You Have To Edit teh Sever.dat with your Ip
What Else?

« How to add Eternity (reborn NPC) in COEmu 2 | [Help] I need help in CoEmu V2 »

Similar Threads
Question: CO Client
02/06/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
Just a quick question for the coders: :handsdown: kinshi, emme, or Tane :handsdown: (any1 else can answer but i think they're most likely to know the answer :rolleyes:)U] I realise that at the moment almost ALL private servers (except for AcidCo) use version 5017. BUT is it possible to simply take files from the real conquer client and put it in the client you use for p-servers? (sorry if it doesnt make sense). So for example: When TQ released the patch for Star Tower and Heaven Fan. The...
Have question about mod client
02/01/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi all.I create whit success mod client but i see pwprotector.exe.this processus can cause probleme when i use multi and more ?! i use zevorc tuto for create my mod client btw ty zevorc great job
Question about SRA no dc client
07/30/2008 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
Can u bot with that client and tell me where can i dl it if u can ???thx i searched on their forums and i couldn't find it...
[Question] Duel Client Method for Redcabal client
07/13/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi guys, anyone know how to start cabal 2 times with red cabal client not with EU,US or PH? Pls help me ... .
Question about No DC Client
01/15/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 7 Replies
Hi guys, pissed while waiting for the new Tbot crack? :cool: Ok, I dont use bots and so I don't care about that. I'm pissed because of getting DC when I try to log in. So my question is: Can I use this No DC Client without the possibility of getting banned? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides/105575-new-nodc-client-projecthax-greyfox.html I repeat, I do not use bots and really want to keep my handlvled chars save,