Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CoEmuv2]What's Missing?

Discussion on [CoEmuv2]What's Missing? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CoEmuv2]What's Missing?

Here's the deal, yes, I'm working with the source, yes, I plan to play it, no, I don't plan to make a public server, it's just for me and a select group of friends.

I'm someone who doesn't have tons of time on my hands, I tend to be quite busy, so anything I do is within a limited time frame. I have no testers, as I don't wish anyone to be on my server until a set list of priorities are running.

Do to this, I don't wish to spend the majority of my time searching for what's missing, and if anyone can inform me on things they know need to be done, it would be appreciated.

I'm not a fantastic coder, my skills range more towards client side work, such as binaries, ani's, ini's, dat's and graphics. However this doesn't stop me from going through grueling trial and error. Anything I create due to information gathered from this thread, I will release publically, it's not like I care to horde my work, as I don't want the best/most unique server.

Keep in mind, the stuff I release may not be as good as some of the coders on here. Also note, any content TQ released after 5017 is content I know nothing about, so you may want to be as descriptive as possible as to what it's meant to do. I don't even know how ninja skills work, so those are going to be a nightmare for me.

Also, if any other members here are working on a specific set of code, and planning on releasing it publically, please let me know, I won't bother working on that then, and will direct my attention to something else, perhaps saving time.

That's it, thanks for any help anyone provides me with here.
Old 06/14/2009, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
XP skills,
Trading,
Market,
Potency,
Guilds,
Most NPCs,
Guilwar,
Skills.

Can't think of more atm.
Old 06/14/2009, 19:32   #3

XP skills - Done(50%, just need to add the skills, already added cyclone and superman)
Trading - Done
Market - If you mean vending then no i`ll have to add it later on
Potency - !? what for?
Guilds - Done
Most NPCs - !? MISSING LOTS ?!
Guilwar - !? MISSING ?!
Skills - WeaponSkills done, and not many left
Old 06/14/2009, 19:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
You didn't need to reply I just gave him a list of missing features like he wanted...
Old 06/14/2009, 20:41   #5

Thanks... Quetsion is, are you planning to release any of that Alex? If not, I'm just going to ignore your post. But if you are, what skills have you yet to complete? I'll try and help finish up some. I've went through all the skills, seems quite a few need work. As for market or potency, not too concerned about those.