Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer

Discussion on Protect your site from TQ, New Disclaimer within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/13/2009, 22:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
All I can say is if TQ are stupid enough to attack pservers and still expect people to go back to Conquer where we are screwed over then they are more dumb than previously thought lol, Disclaimers are used by companies and if you have one then you are by law obliged to take whoever to court!

Especially if you have taken all directions from client to netdragon/TQ etc and taken all mention of TQ/netdragon from the client. With no name to it apart from your own and directions only leading to your site they are asking for a game to be taken down that has NO MENTION of them. It is the same as me asking somebody to take a site down that has NOTHING to do with me lol btw I don`t have dragonballs etc on my pservers it is associated with netdragon >.>

You should also maybe put in your disclaimer that IF TQ/netdragon attempt to join your pserver/website then there will be legal action taken against them. Yes you are perfectly allowed to do this then take them to court about it. But only if you have taken all traces of TQ/netdragon from your pservers! And if you still get a letter from TQ/netdragon just send them a friendly email asking why they did not legally abide by your disclaimer you are within your rights to do all of this it happens even in the biggest companies today.

This Private server has nothing to do with Real Conquer And This Private Server is an Emulator To the Real Conquer, No member of TQ/netdragon or any associated companies will be permitted to access any of this site or game client otherwise legal action will be brought forward. You have been warned.
There Will be no aimbots/anybots of anykind and no hacks of anykind if we find out ur botting/hacking you will be Banned!!!
We take donations, which are greatly appreciated and in return we will reward you ingame.
And lastly Enjoy our server!
We said more than 1 time you can't take any actions in the court if TQ Entred your Site ! , You will fail to take any Actions specialy when they find something their that belongs to them which will make this the best time for them specialy when they don't have to ask you to come to the court while you went their by yourself ! your way will help them alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroxelli View Post
People stopped paying because they didn't get shit for their money.

lmfao.

First off, TQ has sent me notices before. But they always end with "Don't use our Logo, name, etc". By the looks of those images you posted, it was infringement on their name. So... don't fucking name your server Eudemons Online? Also, why the hell did you give them your information? Fail, much?
i didn't give them any Info at all but do you see where did i get the email from !!! the Support of the Webhosting Company so how the hell i register for a Webhosting company in egypt without giving them my Info !
Old 06/13/2009, 22:03   #32

I have just emailed netdragon for copyright infringement on their bullshit carnival stars! I have ANARCHYstars and it is copyright in MY server which is in no way affiliated with TQ/netdragon etc. As they already said stealing somebody elses ideas will result in action they have stolen MY idea and design so looks like they are the ones in the wrong and breaking copyright laws hahahahaha

So if you trespass then you can not have actions taken against you when there are blatant warnings lol? A warning and instruction MUST be lawfully obeyed and if it is not and it HAS told certain people they are not allowed of course you can take it to court lmao
Old 06/13/2009, 22:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
did you use binaries?
Sorry but EO has no Sources except 1 source which was from 2005 and its so bugged and complicated to be Used & but at the same time this Binary wasn't made by TQ it was made compeletly by Japaness PPLs from , so TQ has no Copyrights on it
Old 06/13/2009, 22:07   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITELIONX View Post
I have just emailed netdragon for copyright infringement on their bullshit carnival stars! I have ANARCHYstars and it is copyright in MY server which is in no way affiliated with TQ/netdragon etc. As they already said stealing somebody elses ideas will result in action they have stolen MY idea and design so looks like they are the ones in the wrong and breaking copyright laws hahahahaha
lmao , but i have no comment this time.
Old 06/13/2009, 22:08   #35

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
1st. My Server was named Candy Online
2nd. Even the EPs was Changed to Candy Box
3rd. They sent me this Message when the server was undermaintenance for 1 week as i was upgrading it database
4rd. Reason is Using their client ! with their Desings
That looks to me like a name suit, not a material suit. But, whatever floats your boat. I haven't gotten anything but warnings for years, so I don't care. Besides, that's why you don't give the users a client. You give them a link to the official client and instructions to make it work with your server. That way, the user is at fault. Not you.
Old 06/13/2009, 22:14   #36

Quote:
That looks to me like a name suit, not a material suit. But, whatever floats your boat. I haven't gotten anything but warnings for years, so I don't care. Besides, that's why you don't give the users a client. You give them a link to the official client and instructions to make it work with your server. That way, the user is at fault. Not you.
Also Links arenot allowed , If you want to use TQ Client then you must use it as Torrent files otherwise you can just tell your ppls [This Server use client version %%%% Download it] and don't add any download links
Old 06/13/2009, 22:19   #37

Quote:
Also Links arenot allowed , If you want to use TQ Client then you must use it as Torrent files otherwise you can just tell your ppls [This Server use client version %%%% Download it] and don't add any download links
That's bullshit, under the law people can link to whatever they want on the internet. Otherwise, the dipshits shouldn't post it.

Also, if you read the images you posted, it says names LIKE conquer online. Candy Online (As you claim yours was named) is extremely similar. And, same initials (CO). So, you were basically asking for it.

Now, if you would stop arguing (It's feeble, honestly.) and let the thread continue as it was intended I'm sure a lot of people would be happy.
Old 06/13/2009, 22:58   #38

Quote:
That's bullshit, under the law people can link to whatever they want on the internet. Otherwise, the dipshits shouldn't post it.

Also, if you read the images you posted, it says names LIKE conquer online. Candy Online (As you claim yours was named) is extremely similar. And, same initials (CO). So, you were basically asking for it.

Now, if you would stop arguing (It's feeble, honestly.) and let the thread continue as it was intended I'm sure a lot of people would be happy.
Hey hey In the Letter its written EUDEMONS ONLINE it was EO Server and the server was Named Candy Online ! and the EPs was CBs and alot more we change the names of everyitem in the itemtype.dat and shop.dat

But CandyCo was closed by us due to lack of money for hosting it
Old 06/13/2009, 23:05   #39

Quote:
Hey hey In the Letter its written EUDEMONS ONLINE it was EO Server and the server was Named Candy Online ! and the EPs was CBs and alot more we change the names of everyitem in the itemtype.dat and shop.dat

But CandyCo was closed by us due to lack of money for hosting it
And EO is owned by who..... TQ Digital. Creators or Conquer Online, and owners of the copyrights to CO, EO, WO, etc?

My point stands
Old 06/14/2009, 03:15   #40

This is supposed to be a Release, not a thread with all arguments xD
Old 06/14/2009, 06:38   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenx123 View Post
This is supposed to be a Release, not a thread with all arguments xD
Yeh but you had to say [Release]New Template and Dont write the word TQ again
Old 06/14/2009, 06:51   #42

Ehhh well I released this today and have saw atleast 5 servers use a part of it. Like the shadowed text, the rollover buttons,etc.

Didn't know this part of forums was so active
Old 03/06/2010, 16:37   #43

elite*gold: 20
Make your own client? You know how hard that is?
But i don't know why P servers are forbidden. Please tell me.
Cause what i think.
I download anything for free, i made my own source for it and edit a server.dat and play on it without making money with it.. That is not forbidden is it?
As soon as you get money with it its forbidden isn't it?
Old 03/06/2010, 16:38   #44

nice game
Old 03/06/2010, 16:42   #45

this is 7 months ago.. tq doesn't give **** anymore it can't do anything don't bump old threads..