Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

increase max lvl

Discussion on increase max lvl within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
increase max lvl

how i can increase the max lvl in comeu v2?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Increase Cps
01/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Ok im a normal player so noone say go to navicat etc..... My Friend told me he found away to increase cps from hunting the monster 3x the each monster giving 50 cps then its 3x50 My friend : Woot i Made a 2kk Cps in half hour Im: thats impossible,How? My friend : i cant tell you but i can tell you that i found a trick that playing in the Data game Increase my cps 3x Is there a really way to increase cps from my own game by 3x? i cant believe it But maybe there is.
can I increase my HP using CE?
08/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi all!!!! Im new here in the pvpers,please help me to find an address for HP increase using CE. Ty in advice If this topic is in wrong discussion please do not hesitate to transfer to the right one..... ty admin ^^
Xp rate increase
02/21/2008 - Archlord - 13 Replies
I found this in another forum, but i dont understand this fine. Somebody knows if that works? thx This will give you more xp rate up too 40% more.This is what u do : 1Go to Archlord forum and create a new account(u can create more,up too 4 max) 2Start the game.Logg in with your main account(not the on u created) 3Press Tab+alt .Game will minimize.Go too your archlord game directory and start alef client. 4Logg in with your newly created account.Create a lvl 1 char. 5Send a party...
How to increase the sight?
02/03/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I've tried to increase the sight but it don't works. I've increased max zoomout and clipfar in a map so I can see a big part of the map but I don't see monster and character that are over 20meters from me(I see the map empty)... Does anybody know how to increase the sight of the character?
attack increase
07/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
is there a hack that increases the attack of the person useing the hack by so much if there is can u give me the link to the site plz i need help lvling guys