Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Adding monsters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding monsters

thx to cptSky tools now i know how to add maps from other games.

but today i have tried to add monster from other games and i got confused it bit, maybe you can can help out.

so first i tried editing the monster that is already inside of co and it kinda worked

but its not working well it keep loopning and i know the problem, but this is not the point.

anyways i tryied adding a full custom monster from eo.

first i took the

c3/monster/221 (which is cool monster)

i put it in co c3/monster

then i find the texture of the monster and iadded inside of

c3/texture

in ini part

i copyed one of my monsters and paste and changed the name.

and i added the lookface id,lookface in navicat

i also added source part monster.ini

i know there must be other parts that old the monster info,

any help will be good.

Old 05/07/2013, 19:31   #2

u have to edit the .dbc files, dk exactly wich ones since i have never tried... the structure of these is nothing u haven't seem before, curiosly, CptSky has a tool to convert dbc to ini and back... u will have to extract the..(i forgot the name, the only file with .wdb extension in the ini folder) that is also supported by CptSky's tool

Old 05/08/2013, 06:27   #3

oh yah i forgot the mounts and all are also part of wdb, thx

« 5017 coding questions (: | Reincarnation The Hunter's Source! »

Similar Threads
Adding new monsters
04/25/2013 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
so today i learned few stuff, about monsters and i wane add new monsters from eu but i have few problems. first thing i know is monster .3 are in here Screenshot by Lightshot 2nd thing i learned is if i pick 157 folder then the texture of that monster will be
Adding Monsters
08/14/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
[HELP]Adding new Monsters/Pets
09/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of some information on creating a new monster. Allow me to explain further- I have an edited dds file for a monster i want to add to a server. But i am not sure what tables to change, what stats can remain, and what needs to be changed etc. I doubt it would be as simple as just adding the dds to the files and then keeping all the other information except the id, but if it is, say so.
adding new maps and monsters
11/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
ive added a few new monsters to my server but they the client crashes everytime i spawn the monster. what locations does the files need to be implented? ive added them to the share\action\monster folder added all there textures tpack skels anim mesh. cant seem to figure it out. anyone got any ideas?
adding monsters
08/11/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
need a little help with this, when i add a monster to the monster.csv i take an exact copy off another monster for EX: 306 Cleaver the Butcher, and i make it say 5049 and call it big boss...how in the hell can i get it to NOT dc me ingame when i spawn it?